NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Add Cabaye and Cisse's wages onto the transfer fees received too (as per NUFC BS protocol) and we're sure to win the balance sheets this year.  Call it £35m total.  Plus the extra TV money and the net negative spend over the last 5 years and we should have about £100m in the transfer kitty.  Wow, this summer's going to be great.

Add Cabaye and Cisse's wages onto the transfer fees received too (as per NUFC BS protocol) and we're sure to win the balance sheets this year.  Call it £35m total.  Plus the extra TV money and the net negative spend over the last 5 years and we should have about £100m in the transfer kitty.  Wow, this summer's going to be great.

What sort of trophy do we receive for being Balance Sheet Champions 2014? It should be a giant Parker pen.

I would actually take their hand off...its a good deal.  He offers little anyway.

Shola offers little, Cisse offers absolutely nothing.

Lets sell Shoal as well, we only need 3pts.

I still rate Papiss. I'd start him tomorrow if he's fit.

Is that because you rate Cisse or because Shola is the worst striker on this planet? I'd obviously start Cisse as well, but he's been terrible for the last I don't know how many months.

Cisse can offer far more than Shola like.

Given his age and lack of form it's a good price though if we do sell.

He doesn't, though. Shola is obviously incredibly limited but he actually has a discernible role in the team when he plays.

I still rate Papiss. I'd start him tomorrow if he's fit.

Is that because you rate Cisse or because Shola is the worst striker on this planet? I'd obviously start Cisse as well, but he's been terrible for the last I don't know how many months.

Because I rate Cisse.

He's not a bad player, he's just been woefully misused and is currently devoid of any confidence. If he started and got a goal tomorrow it would do him the world of good.