NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

I'm at the stage now where I don't want any major signings, I want our best players to be sold and 30000 gates next year because only then will the hibernating fans wake up and force these charlatans out of our club

Guest bimpy474

I'm at the stage now where I don't want any major signings, I want our best players to be sold and 30000 gates next year because only then will the hibernating fans wake up and force these charlatans out of our club

Yep, it really is about wanting the club back.

can you imagine if they went another window without a proper signing? :lol:

i.e. we get to september and all we have to show for it is colback, that cheap spaniard and say something like ba on loan?  i think i'd personally have to stand back in a little awe if they went for it again man, it'd be the ultimate ashley gamble prior to him doubling down by selling debuchy in january 2015

No decent players want to hang around anyway once they've been Pardewed. Sissoko wants out now apparently, and he's right to. He's still only 24 and will be a very good player for a side with a manager.

can you imagine if they went another window without a proper signing? :lol:

i.e. we get to september and all we have to show for it is colback, that cheap spaniard and say something like ba on loan?  i think i'd personally have to stand back in a little awe if they went for it again man, it'd be the ultimate ashley gamble prior to him doubling down by selling debuchy in january 2015

I'd actually be impressed if we managed those 3 :lol: :okay: