NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

David Goodwillie, Leon Best and DJ Campbell are available from Blackburn sound like Pardew signings to me

Would take Best back.

What's his form been like since being at Blackburn?

No idea, just know he is still 27, probably better than the other striker we play up front and more suited to our football.

Would take Best back.

No idea, just know he is still 27, probably better than the other striker we play up front and more suited to our football.

To be fair we are down to one striker and he's probably not even going to be in pre season, there isn't many strikers i wouldn't take at this point.

Would take Best back.

7 in 24 apps (don't know how many starts etc.)

Would take Best back.

Serious?

Yes, he's better than, erm..

erm...

erm....

We actually don't have a fit player who Pardew would play up front do we? Sadly that isn't sarcasm or a joke, at this moment in time we don't have a player Pardew would play as a striker who is fit.

Guest chopey

I didn't mind Best but bringing him back would be the strongest indication yet that we have no ambition.

Not surprising from the guy who thinks Ameobi wasn't an absolute leech.

erh, you must have been away for the past few weeks, I'll catch you up.

Newcastle released the minutes of a meeting confirming that we have no ambition and only need to stay in the division to keep Mike happy, it costs to much money to put diesel In the coach and with the price of washing powder these days we can't afford to wash the kit for extra games so the cups have been knocked on the head.

Newcastle have agreed with the hibernating fans that there is no need to join the competitive nature of the premier league so we have agreed with said fans to just make up the numbers and they will be perfectly happy with that so long as Steven Taylor fist pumps the strawberry corner every home game .

So all in all Newcastle as we know it is dead, I fully believe that one day it will return but that day is a.long way off.

Would take Best back.

Serious?

Yes, he's better than, erm..

erm...

erm....

We actually don't have a fit player who Pardew would play up front do we? Sadly that isn't sarcasm or a joke, at this moment in time we don't have a player Pardew would play as a striker who is fit.

I realise that, but I don't think that justifies buying a completely average striker in Best.

Whilst he did well for us, he didn't last year in the Championship and isn't going to improve.

While the Magpies pursue young continental targets identified by chief scout Graham Carr, Alan Pardew also hopes to add experienced Premier League players he has worked with in the past.

Players like Darren Bent and Steve Sidwell.