NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I the only person that thinks he's garbage?

I like Moses as a talent (his natural strength, pace, and dribbling ability is so impressive), but currently he is an annoyingly selfish and indisciplined player that looks to be carrying too much weight. I think sitting on the bench all year at Liverpool has affected him to be fair though. He was great at Wigan two years ago and a fairly important contributor to Chelsea last season while being in imperious form internationally as well. There has been little sign of this player at either level for a full year now.

Yup. Moses is now stuck trying to prove something to everyboday, as well as to himself I presume, and it has caused him to become an intolerably selfish and stupid player.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Walked out of the room during negotiations. :lol: Wtf did we offer him?

6 Pairs of Donnay socks and a 1/2 pizza voucher for Papa Johns.

This club must be a hard sell to potential players like. 

"So, what are your ambitions for the club in the coming seasons, how can I be a part of them?"

"Well, nothing really.  We don't want to be in the cups. We don't want to get into Europe.  About 10th? Somewhere comfortable enough that we can limp through the latter part of the season without having to buy anyone, even if we sell key players.  As long as we get to play against teams like Liverpool and Man City, so lots of people watch our advertising hordings on the telly.  If you look any good when one of them hump us four or five nowt they might want to buy you I guess, that might be canny?"

"So, what are your ambitions for the club in the coming seasons, how can I be a part of them?"

"Well, nothing really.  We don't want to be in the cups. We don't want to get into Europe.  About 10th? Somewhere comfortable enough that we can limp through the latter part of the season without having to buy anyone, even if we sell key players.  As long as we get to play against teams like Liverpool and Man City, so lots of people watch our advertising hordings on the telly.  If you look any good when one of them hump us four or five nowt they might want to buy you I guess, that might be canny?"

:lol: :lol:

"Hey! Where you going? Are you going to eat these biscuits?"

Guest reefatoon

With Charnley being on holiday for 2 weeks (why the fuck do the people in charge of signing players take holiday's over the summer?) who was negotiating this deal?  No wonder Lasogga walked out, he was probably sitting there on his own.

This is exactly what KK was saying from the beginging.  Its an absolute shambles, we are now 7 years into Ashley's ownership and his little twerps doing the day to day stuff are still making the same mistakes.

Walked out during negotiations????.... That has to be the the worst yet and the whole meeting must have been a total insult to the lad, I mean what would it take for any of us to get up and walk out of a job interview, would have to be a big insult for me

Just goes to show the total amateurs we have being tasked with signing and transfer negotiations it's so unambitious and low grade.. These cunts like charnley would never get a job in the same position at another club, I'd love to know what kind of salary this useless tossed is on

So we've declined the ecuadorian world cup player who will happen to cost a fair bit because we 'haven't scouted him enough' and are going for a lad from the french 2nd division who happens to be in the last year of his contract and is cheap.

Strange coincidence that the ones we've exhaustively scouted are the cheap ones.

From cabella to moses lol.

We should avoid like the plague, he will have no motivation whatsoever to play for us

Please say that was intentionile. :lol:

:lol:

Hanging around this place you pick up a thing or two..

:lol: :lol:

"Hey! Where you going? Are you going to eat these biscuits?"

Both these posts combined made me chuckle, love the biscuits bit.

:lol: