NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's just more lies. Lies, bullshit and bluster.

They've got no intention of actually investing in the squad, once Tavernier and Abeid are peddled then we'll be about even. That's completely ignoring the £19m we made in the previous transfer window. It's also completely ignoring the allocation of the biggest slice of the biggest TV deal the sport has ever seen. It's also completely ignoring the cash we're about to bank from moving on Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Marveaux and M'biwa.

The current owners have made it perfectly clear they're not interested in moving the club forward, all that matters is making money and promoting the brand. And what's more, the biggest kick is the knackers will be seeing them play in front of thousands of fans who are still pumping money into this ownership. Taking their money and laughing in their faces.

It's fucking shameful.

I don't believe the rumours and the stories themselves, but the point about trying to sign at least some players is fair I think.

I think they had the intention to low ball their way to a handful of players, but Montpellier wised up over Cabella and Lasogga has other clubs willing to pay him real money. They've obviously got no plan B so they're playing the waiting game until after the World Cup and we'll pick up some rejects when clubs buy players and need to shift their shite.

Guest palnese

Less exposure for Sports Direct. That's a pretty good reason, imo.

I suppose, but that would take a prolonged period in the Champ or lower to really take effect. More likely he would just spend a little to get us back up.

You're probably right. I'm just clutching at straws :lol:

It's just more lies. Lies, bullshit and bluster.

They've got no intention of actually investing in the squad, once Tavernier and Abeid are peddled then we'll be about even. That's completely ignoring the £19m we made in the previous transfer window. It's also completely ignoring the allocation of the biggest slice of the biggest TV deal the sport has ever seen. It's also completely ignoring the cash we're about to bank from moving on Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Marveaux and M'biwa.

The current owners have made it perfectly clear they're not interested in moving the club forward, all that matters is making money and promoting the brand. And what's more, the biggest kick is the knackers will be seeing them play in front of thousands of fans who are still pumping money into this ownership. Taking their money and laughing in their faces.

It's fucking shameful.

You might as well just write a cheque made out to Mike Ashley and do something else of a Saturday afternoon, cut out the middle man as its absolutely pointless.

Less exposure for Sports Direct. That's a pretty good reason, imo.

I suppose, but that would take a prolonged period in the Champ or lower to really take effect. More likely he would just spend a little to get us back up.

I don't think Ashley is going anywhere until he gets an offer that he considers a substantial profit on the initial purchase price plus these "interest-free" loans in the club. Relegation would diminish the value of the club to prospective buyers and make it less likely that Ashley would sell. Premier League football hasn't been enjoyable for a while, but relegation would do nothing to make it more likely that he leaves. Until he gets this over-the-odds offer, the club is a marketing platform for a sportswear retailer.

I think we're going to sleepwalk our way into serious bother next year.

It's simple - to succeed in football you have to spend money. We got away with it once (5th lolz x) but we've been thoroughly shown up since and right now we need to spend a lot of money just to stay still - Nice one lads.

We're not even sleepwalking our way into trouble, the management are willfully steering us into trouble.

Guest Roger Kint

It is important not to sign anyone before June 30. So that he can announce the largest profit in our history. After that expect some new signing.

:lol: This makes zero sense even for you

Guest Geordiesned

"Its a massive transfer window and we aim to rebuild the squad" The King  :icon_king:

:tumbleweed:

When did he come out with that lie?

Guest Roger Kint

"Its a massive transfer window and we aim to rebuild the squad" The King  :icon_king:

Said it a canny few times from the last few weeks of the season onwards iirc.

Guest Geordiesned

Said it a canny few times from the last few weeks of the season onwards iirc.

I know I've heard him come out with similar just it would be useful to find a link to when he's said it. Might make a canny banner for next season after the inevitable shambles of a transfer window!