NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gomis would have been fine as the player we have bought Riviere for but not as the main striker.

We need someone who will score 15+ league goals not more depth.

And who do you suggest we try and buy? I think our best bet would've been Gomis.

Gomis would have been fine as the player we have bought Riviere for but not as the main striker.

We need someone who will score 15+ league goals not more depth.

And who do you suggest we try and buy? I think our best bet would've been Gomis.

No idea just saying what we all know we need, not whether it's realistic or not.

Gouffran is virtually untested up front for us. Him and Riviere is a huge question mark.

I know its risky but i would be all for playing one of the young lads but the rest of team would have to be ticking for that to work.

I do have a feeling the club will wait until January for another striker.

Gouffran is virtually untested up front for us. Him and Riviere is a huge question mark.

I know its risky but i would be all for playing one of the young lads but the rest of team would have to be ticking for that to work.

I do have a feeling the club will wait until January for another striker.

You mean if we are in a relegation scrap we'll be in for another Striker in January.

All we've really done in this window is replace players which we've let go I don't see any actual "investment" forthcoming personally.

Are you alright, mate? That must be the 50th time you've agreed with me in the past month.

What can I say, you've been full of good common sense posts this month :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/Bob.jpg

Despite his haircut, Ayoze will bag 15+ given the chance.

Do you really think so? Would be a massive achievement that.

Maybe not 15+ due to tactics etc but I can see him being our top scorer if nothing else changes. A few cameos off the bench to start with then he'll force his way into the team and our hearts.

Maybe not 15+ due to tactics etc but I can see him being our top scorer if nothing else changes. A few cameos off the bench to start with then he'll force his way into the team and our hearts.

Really a guy is going to go from Tenerife to scoring that many in the premier league....he will be lucky to get 4 or 5

Perez, along with Aaron, really looks like he might have something. I hope he doesn't rot away in 'development' for a year, would be the worst thing we could do.

Shame that is exactly what is going to happen, happens every pre season under this nutjob...

Youngsters look good in pre season, fans see promise in their future and they not seen again until an early round cup defeat.

Which they will be blamed for the defeat and banished to the reserves, never to be seen again till next pre season.

Rinse and repeat.

Really a guy is going to go from Tenerife to scoring that many in the premier league....he will be lucky to get 4 or 5

http://i.imgur.com/lGHt7kX.gif