NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  34s35 seconds ago

Newcastle make a €17m offer for Aymen Abdennour, according to @footmercato. Player already rejected their advances, NUFC make bid anyway.

7 retweets 0 favorites

Reply  Retweet7  Favorite

We'll monitor the fuck out of him.

Newcastle make a €17m offer for Aymen Abdennour, according to @footmercato. Player already rejected their advances, NUFC make bid anyway.

7 retweets 0 favorites

We'll monitor the f*** out of him.

I like their thinking. Look how hard we tried! We offered £13m for a player, it's not our fault he said no. Say hello to Richard Keogh.

7 retweets 0 favorites

Superb player. So no chance unfortunately

Abdennour has been linked to us and a host of other biggish teams, I know nothing of him but he's highly rated.

Bidding for a player that doesn't want to come to you looks absurd though. I mean, I do it in FM all the time but this is real life :lol:

7 retweets 0 favorites

I like their thinking. Look how hard we tried! We offered £13m for a player, it's not our fault he said no. Say hello to Richard Keogh.

that's exactly the way I see it :-(

I wonder what kind of technology we're using for all this monitoring? I'm thinking Charnley with a spyglass, while other clubs are using drones.

"Low budget magic mirror on the wall, who's the most profitable player of them all? What big name can we make a bid forth, that there won't be any risk that we will get?"

To be fair to the club, the last manager to be appointed in the summer, Sam Allardyce, just splurged a load of money on players he wanted to buy for Bolton. Remember David Rozehnal?

I would hope McClaren is studying our last few seasons trying to figure out what players we can bring in to make best use of the talents we already have.

Pleased we're getting some decent coaches for once. I'd be more interested if they can turn around some of the shithouses we have on the books. At least that part is looking intriguing. Now fucking sign some players Charley you mug.

I'm not panicing just yet. Last summer we signed the Ajax captain and Internationals in Cabella and Janmaat. The De Jong deal came out of nowhere and usually a lot of our deals do. Cabaye, Sissoko, Gouffran weren't reported much in the press and the bam we signed them. I feel that we'll sign some quality players. No need to go shopping in the Championship just yet. We're much better than that.

Guest Alexinho

That's one of the things that keep me, not optimistic, but not panicing eather.. The club doesn't talk to press, so IF something actually is on - they wouldn't say.