NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would still keep Colo until we have rid of Williamson and Taylor.

I think wages will be an issue - we won't want our highest paid player sitting on the bench.

Is essentially the problem. It is a no brainer to keep him but he probably earns more than Saylor and Williamson put together, for good reason but still too much for a bench player.

Didn't realise he was 30. For that reason and his reported wages I can't see it happening.

No-one in the Prem will give him close to 120 grand a week. He'll have to go to somewhere he can be the big fish in the rich little pond. Given his performance last year, I reckon Man U should keep him. The money is nothing to them and he was pretty useful. Depay could get injured/struggle, Van Gaal didn't play Januzaj much, and di Maria sounds like he's off.

Ivan Toney could be set to complete his anticipated switch from Northampton Town to Newcastle United with reports suggesting he is currently undergoing a medical at the Premier League club.

The 19-year-old striker has been linked with the Mapgies throughout the summer and was left out of the Cobblers' friendly win over Brackley on Saturday due to interest from clubs in the top two flights.

A move to Wolves collapsed last season but Toney continued to win admirers at a higher level with many involved at League Two Northampton resigned to his departure.

The Daily Mirror, who are reporting news of the medical, suggest that the Cobblers' youngest ever player could be loaned out by Newcastle who see him as an asset for the future.

Read more: http://www.northampton-news-hp.co.uk/Northampton-Town-transfer-gossip-Ivan-Toney/story-27515666-detail/story.html#ixzz3hNyDGvE6

WOAT

The thing I find strange about this window for us is that in my Master League on PES, I signed both Mitrovic and Wijnaldum for NUFC. When I played as Ajax, I signed Mbemba...

I think I'm gonna test Derby's resolve with a bid for Richard Keogh.

The thing I find strange about this window for us is that in my Master League on PES, I signed both Mitrovic and Wijnaldum for NUFC. When I played as Ajax, I signed Mbemba...

:milner:

I signed Depay and Lacazette :yao:

I signed Depay and Lacazette :yao:

Signed them in his master league, yesterday.

Good news. Not sure how any professional sportsman can take that fat slug seriously.

Seems a bit strange of all the clubs his son could have gone to on loan is just down the road from South London - so think there must be something in this.

Good news. Not sure how any professional sportsman can take that fat slug seriously.

Seems a bit strange of all the clubs his son could have gone to on loan is just down the road from South London - so think there must be something in this.

"Fat slug" :lol:

Noise about Sissoko leaving keeps getting louder and louder. Love his potential, but grown a bit tired of his style of play, which is really frustrating to watch. I won't cry for him at all.

That link to Ever Banega might make sense if he leaves. Interestingly Banega is in the last year of his contract. Surprise surprise.