NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interestingly this originally stated that Cisse was out for three months and linked to a separate article about it (with a URL like 'Newcastle rocked by Cisse injury' or similar), but the link didn't work and threw you to a 404 page.

It now just states he's injured, and there's no link.

Bloody hell. That's him away for free in the summer then as well, Mike will be foaming.

2017 contract ends so not necessarily but aye, will be reduced.

Ah is it? I was thinking it was this summer for some reason.

Bloody hell. That's him away for free in the summer then as well, Mike will be foaming.

2017 contract ends so not necessarily but aye, will be reduced.

Ah is it? I was thinking it was this summer for some reason.

According to .com it is. Assume it was the old 5.5 on arrival.

And yet McClaren still talks about the 'attitude of the players' when asked if we're actively interested in a striker.

Not really sure what he is ment to say in the press.  most mangers keep quiet about transfers . Cannot see a problem with it myself.

Chelsea striker understood to be available to struggling Premier League clubs as Blues ease relegation worries with win at Crystal Palace

LOL.

That said, I think Chelsea should just sell him. It's not like he's going to get more minutes for them next season.

I'd take Remy - defo. :thup:

So would I because the object is simply to avoid the drop and his goals would help enormously - he is the only forward we have had in the last 10 years who can play on the shoulder of defenders and beat them with his pace and timing to beat the O/S trap. Neither Cisse nor Ba(although he was better at it than Cisse)come close to matching Remy for this...his goal for us at Spurs, which gave us a totally undeserved win - is a good example of that.

However, I think he is far more likely to go to Palace, simply because they are in London and have Cabaye playing for them.

The thing is charnley hasn't a clue. He'll waste time haggling over a couple of million here or there, right up until the final few days of the window and in that time we could have dropped another 9 points.

When will they realise that the club will lose a hell of a lot more money if they don't act QUICKLY!!!

Fucking morons the lot of them.

As usual i hope we get some in quickly, then realise what an idiot i am. Hopefully atleast one of the positions we need strengthening in will be filled before deadline. Not putting any money on players coming in.