NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Arfa is a genius on his day but for every wonder goal like the one against Blackburn in the league cup, he'd have a game like he did against Brighton in the FA cup, anyone remember that one?

Yes every player has there off day, but he is categorically the best player NUFC have had in the last 15 year, and yes occasionally he will go missing in a game, but the thing people like Pardea and apparently yourself don't get, is that players like him can change a game in an instant, this is something that the Nice manager knows, and as such Ben Arfa is showing what he can do and Nice are third because of it, so don't give me this same old fucking rhetoric as you are wrong on so many levels.

Ben Arfa is a genius on his day but for every wonder goal like the one against Blackburn in the league cup, he'd have a game like he did against Brighton in the FA cup, anyone remember that one?

So he had as many inept performances as he did good/class performances? That's just bullshit, unless you care to list the inept performances

He doesn't even start him does he? Prefers Rondon because he's about 12ft.

His goal tally last season was great for 21 year old.

Tony Pulis (who is a more than decent manager) isn't playing Berahino because he's a disruptive git with a terrible attitude.

The kid can be as talented as anyone, it doesn't matter though, it'll be the same as Ben Arfa. The first sign of it not going well, he'll be sulking and going on strike.

No thanks.

For that sort of money the club should stick a cheeky bid in for Vardy (am not assuming he'd want to come here, just that Leicester might listen to an offer of that size), quickest player in the league. Would be a perfect partner for Mitrovic.

My word you are thick.

Quite the opposite pal.

Making a bid for Berahino is as out there as a bid for Vardy, the only difference being that West Brom want to sell because Berahino is a disruptive git.

So what exactly is so thick with the statement? Or are you going to blame dyslexia on not reading my post properly?

I should clarify, I did not suggest Ben Arfa went on strike but he did have a bad attitude, trained poorly and was inept in many games he played in. My comparison to Berahino is based purely on attitude.

How is this shit about Ben Arfa still being perpetrated. Utterly fucking ridiculous. The guy was the most talented player we had (have had in years) and people are happy to keep this shit going because some charlatan spiv moaned about his defending. If I'd had to put up with the horseshit from Pardew and his talentless bunch of limpdicked no-marks I reckon I'd have sulked a fair whack too. I wouldn't have blamed Hatem if he'd hired a team of elite assassins to take The King out.

And as for inept performances, fuck me, it never stopped Mike Williamson getting in the team for the best part of five years.

Vardy for £18 million?! Leicester to let Vardy leave to join Newcastle when they are at the top of the table?!

Vardy is being linked with the likes of Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool who would allpay more than we would, and Leicester have said he won't go in January.

Come on man. Wow.

Vardy for £18 million?! Leicester to let Vardy leave to join Newcastle when they are at the top of the table?!

Vardy is being linked with the likes of Chelsea, Man United and Liverpool who would allpay more than we would, and Leicester have said he won't go in January.

Come on man. Wow.

You thought we were signing erdinc for 20million Kaks. :lol:

Just messing.

Come on man. Wow.

Just messing.

I know! And even that wasn't as bad!

Come on man. Wow.

Just messing.

I know! And even that wasn't as bad!

:lol: Fairy snuff

Anyone remember that game when a footballer didn't play well? Eh, lads? Remember that one? f***ing done yous.

I feel the same way about Shelvey like, but then I realise that Swansea will also have fans like you, so maybe he's absolutely fine.

Like me?

Someone who remembers a player being gash as often as they were brilliant? A realist perhaps then.

Oh and whoever keeps posting links of him, he's doing that in a league where defending is practically non existent. Think back to how good Cabella and even Thauvin looked while they were still playing there.

How often did he do it for us at PL level? Or for Hull City for that matter.

I'm not saying it was because of a lack of talent, more down to his attitude. If he was prepared to work harder, he'd have played more and could well still be here.

So he had as many inept performances as he did good/class performances? That's just bullshit, unless you care to list the inept performances

It's getting totally off point, but can you list the ones where he was class?

Anyone remember that game when a footballer didn't play well? Eh, lads? Remember that one? f***ing done yous.

I feel the same way about Shelvey like, but then I realise that Swansea will also have fans like you, so maybe he's absolutely fine.

Like me?

Someone who remembers a player being gash as often as they were brilliant? A realist perhaps then.

Oh and whoever keeps posting links of him, he's doing that in a league where defending is practically non existent. Think back to how good Cabella and even Thauvin looked while they were still playing there.

I'm not saying it was because of a lack of talent, more down to his attitude. If he was prepared to work harder, he'd have played more and could well still be here.

It took THIS long for Pardew to register on here??

Not having any idea what you're watching doesn't make you a realist like. You're completely and utterly wrong about the lad, he was by far and away the best player in a Newcastle shirt most weeks he played despite being asked to play a more withdrawn role than he should have been. He had anonamous games obviously, as has Wijnaldum, probably the best player we've had in a decade. It's a bizzare critisism of any player, never mibd one who was rarely given a consitent run in the side.

He doesn't even start him does he? Prefers Rondon because he's about 12ft.

His goal tally last season was great for 21 year old.

Tony Pulis (who is a more than decent manager) isn't playing Berahino because he's a disruptive git with a terrible attitude.

The kid can be as talented as anyone, it doesn't matter though, it'll be the same as Ben Arfa. The first sign of it not going well, he'll be sulking and going on strike.

No thanks.

For that sort of money the club should stick a cheeky bid in for Vardy (am not assuming he'd want to come here, just that Leicester might listen to an offer of that size), quickest player in the league. Would be a perfect partner for Mitrovic.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Leicester-City-Leicester-Jamie-Vardy-Nigel-Pearson-Foxes-LCFC-581965.jpg

Funniest suggestion I've seen in here in ages. Well done.

You need a bigger chunk of bait.

It's getting totally off point, but can you list the ones where he was class?

How is it going off point?

Anyhow simply off the top of my head

Everton (his first goal)

Stoke (5-1)

Mackems (tore Richardson a new arsehole)

West Brom away when we counter attacked them

Blackburn (that goal)

Bolton (that goal)

Liverpool (ruined Enrique)

There are many more examples BUT that will do for now

Not having any idea what you're watching doesn't make you a realist like. You're completely and utterly wrong about the lad, he was by far and away the best player in a Newcastle shirt most weeks he played despite being asked to play a more withdrawn role than he should have been. He had anonamous games obviously, as has Wijnaldum, probably the best player we've had in a decade. It's a bizzare critisism of any player, never mibd one who was rarely given a consitent run in the side.

I think you're taking my original point well out of context, I made a comparison of Ben Arfa and Berahino based purely on attitude. Anyone who thinks HBA didn't cause problems is deluded. He was overweight at various points, is that something we should expect from a professional footballer?

I am in no way disagreeing with you about his talent, him and Wijnaldum are the best players to have been at this club since the mid 90's on pure talent.

But in the case of HBA, is the whole football world wrong about him? Think of all the clubs screaming out for a player of that talent, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.. why did they never show any interest in him?

And I stand by my comment on the French league, some of the defending makes Mike Williamson look like Franco Baresi

Like me?

You mean the same Thauvan that was voted in the worst 11 players in that league last season?