NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He doesn't even start him does he? Prefers Rondon because he's about 12ft.

His goal tally last season was great for 21 year old.

Tony Pulis (who is a more than decent manager) isn't playing Berahino because he's a disruptive git with a terrible attitude.

The kid can be as talented as anyone, it doesn't matter though, it'll be the same as Ben Arfa. The first sign of it not going well, he'll be sulking and going on strike.

No thanks.

For that sort of money the club should stick a cheeky bid in for Vardy (am not assuming he'd want to come here, just that Leicester might listen to an offer of that size), quickest player in the league. Would be a perfect partner for Mitrovic.

What are your thoughts on Shelvey?

Reading that, probably that they fall off the wally if not screwed on properly....

:coat:

He's not wrong about Berahino's suspect attitude like. Just absolutely everything else.

Not sure we are in a position to turn down good players because they have fallen out with their clubs. That said, we shouldn't actively be seeking bad eggs with contract issues etc, which we do.

Good footballers with suspect attitudes are common place these days. I believe Berahino is well worth the risk.

Austin getting 100k a week, apparently.

I know money doesn't matter to our club but he's not worth that, even for 4m. Reckon Gini is probably on 50k max, for example.

That said, he scores goals.

Where's that at?

Tony Pulis (who is a more than decent manager) isn't playing Berahino because he's a disruptive git with a terrible attitude.

The kid can be as talented as anyone, it doesn't matter though, it'll be the same as Ben Arfa. The first sign of it not going well, he'll be sulking and going on strike.

No thanks.

For that sort of money the club should stick a cheeky bid in for Vardy (am not assuming he'd want to come here, just that Leicester might listen to an offer of that size), quickest player in the league. Would be a perfect partner for Mitrovic.

My word you are thick.

Quite the opposite pal.

Making a bid for Berahino is as out there as a bid for Vardy, the only difference being that West Brom want to sell because Berahino is a disruptive git.

So what exactly is so thick with the statement? Or are you going to blame dyslexia on not reading my post properly?

I should clarify, I did not suggest Ben Arfa went on strike but he did have a bad attitude, trained poorly and was inept in many games he played in. My comparison to Berahino is based purely on attitude.

Always way too much made of this attitude stuff to me, Ben Arfa was supposed to be devil on earth when we signed him but never was a detriment to the team. Also i haven't seen massive amounts of evidence that Berahino is so bad he shouldn't be signed, more that Pulis is a bellend.

No thanks.

My word you are thick.

Quite the opposite pal.

Making a bid for Berahino is as out there as a bid for Vardy, the only difference being that West Brom want to sell because Berahino is a disruptive git.

So what exactly is so thick with the statement? Or are you going to blame dyslexia on not reading my post properly?

I should clarify, I did not suggest Ben Arfa went on strike but he did have a bad attitude, trained poorly and was inept in many games he played in. My comparison to Berahino is based purely on attitude.

I don't resort to namecalling on this forum much but former poster has it spot on, this has to be one of the thickest #trump2016 posts on here in a while.

No thanks.

My word you are thick.

Quite the opposite pal.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'm pretty sure I saw you suggest we should try and get Vardy from Leicester for £18m, which is probably the daftest thing I've ever read on here.

And thats saying something, Froggy posts on here.

Ben Arfa inept in many games he played in? A) You've lost all credibility with that one statement and B) That's fighting talk round here.

Without going through the intricacies of the last 2 years worth of HBA vs Pardew arguments, rest assured Ben Arfa = Good, Pardew = Bad. Remember those two rules and you'll be alright.

Regarding Shelvey, I still haven't made my mind up about him. Is he a good player and what the team have been missing? Yes of course. But am aware of the hatred some of the Swansea fans had towards him, that doesn't come out of thin air. I'll be open minded and support any player putting in an honest shift for us.

Berahino wanted his spurs move, now they don't seem to be in for him any more, why is that? Spurs should easily be able to afford that.

Or are they waiting for us to stump up 14 million for Townsend, that would cover most of any Berahino bid.