NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He doesn't even start him does he? Prefers Rondon because he's about 12ft.

His goal tally last season was great for 21 year old.

Tony Pulis (who is a more than decent manager) isn't playing Berahino because he's a disruptive git with a terrible attitude.

The kid can be as talented as anyone, it doesn't matter though, it'll be the same as Ben Arfa. The first sign of it not going well, he'll be sulking and going on strike.

No thanks.

For that sort of money the club should stick a cheeky bid in for Vardy (am not assuming he'd want to come here, just that Leicester might listen to an offer of that size), quickest player in the league. Would be a perfect partner for Mitrovic.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Leicester-City-Leicester-Jamie-Vardy-Nigel-Pearson-Foxes-LCFC-581965.jpg

Funniest suggestion I've seen in here in ages. Well done.

Perhaps we should have a subtle brain washing campaign? A good start has been made by someone chucking a toon shirt over  Vardy's fence... " Faint heart never fucked a water buffalo" as a friend  from Dunston was fond of saying... 

Yes every player has there off day, but he is categorically the best player NUFC have had in the last 15 year

This is as silly as Odin's posts tbf.

Okay I got mad, but he's up there like :lol:

There's nee debate, it's all history. The facts are in the stats, but the context depends entirely on how you feel about it. There's no argument to be won.

I look back on HBA's time at the club with what if's. Parsnip takes a huge chunk of blame for that but the player isn't without some blame.

This board has analysed his career here to death like, and it's pretty clear the problems were solely down to Pardew.

There's absolutely no leeway here either, you either accept it and join the crowd or be forever thought of as a know-nowt, Pardew sympathiser. I'm not even joking, we're very precious about little Benny :lol:

There's nee debate, it's all history. The facts are in the stats, but the context depends entirely on how you feel about it. There's no argument to be won.

I look back on HBA's time at the club with what if's. Parsnip takes a huge chunk of blame for that but the player isn't without some blame.

I declare that to be a reasonable post.

Disagree, i win.

Don't think Berahino is anywhere near worth the amount we'll likely have to pay for him.

Not my money and all that I know but I think there are better ways to spend ~£20m

Aye but that's what happens when you are in the relegation zone, you have to overpay for the players you want.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley put up £55m during the close-season

No he didn't.

Nor did 'he' spend £6m on Riviere (£1.8m), nor £12.5m on Cabella (£5.2m), etc., etc.

Let's be generous and leave the TV money, all half-billion of it since Ashley oozed into town, and consider the £25m/yr advertising he's getting in lieu of the 'interest free' £130m he 'loaned' himself when he became owner.

So on that basis alone, he's into us for about £100m, Sky and prize money excluded, which is pushing half-a-billion.

#fuckingthievingfatcunt

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley put up £55m during the close-season

No he didn't.

Nor did 'he' spend £6m on Riviere (£1.8m), nor £12.5m on Cabella (£5.2m), etc., etc.

Let's be generous and leave the TV money, all half-billion of it since Ashley oozed into town, and consider the £25m/yr advertising he's getting in lieu of the 'interest free' £130m he 'loaned' himself when he became owner.

So on that basis alone, he's into us for about £100m, Sky and prize money excluded, which is pushing half-a-billion.

#fuckingthievingfatcunt

Where are you getting these numbers from?.. ???

Am not doubting that Berahino is a good player, my only reservations are about what sort of character he is. The club have already taken a risk with Shelvey (one that could well pay off) but if things don't go well we could end up with a couple of very expensive bad eggs, anyone old enough to remember Dyer and Bowyer's handbags will remember what a low point that was.

However, everyone deserves their chance. If he does come here, he'll be given as much of a chance as the next player to prove things.

mitro    saido

andros  shelvey    gini      sissoko

dummett  colo  mbemba  janmatt

elliot

neywhere for saivet and perez..

Given that personnel Mitrovic would be dropped. We are playing well now partially because Wijnaldum is playaing further forward, we have to build on that, not stop it.