The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Tbf Lampard is just caretaker - no chance he will get it full time.

The owners probably accept top 4 is gone, and Potter was not going to mastermind beating Madrid over two legs was he? So binning now and starting to plan for next season makes some sense.

Lampards job is to improve the mood music, cheer everyone up, then piss off in the summer 

I hope Potter gets the Leicester gig, seems like a perfect fit, he's a very good coach (Brighton are the only team we struggled with this year) and if he's given a few quid to buy his players they could be great to watch.

I've not seen any evidence yet that Potter knows how to play a system with an actual striker who scores goals, I guess we'll see in years to come whether it was just a quirk in his first few years but atm it seems very fucking weird :lol:

20 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

The owners probably accept top 4 is gone, and Potter was not going to mastermind beating Madrid over two legs was he? So binning now and starting to plan for next season makes some sense.

Lampards job is to improve the mood music, cheer everyone up, then piss off in the summer 

Pray he does well enough to stabilise them, secure a full term deal, gets to spunk a half billion in the summer, then gets sacked within ten games of the new season 

14 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

I've not seen any evidence yet that Potter knows how to play a system with an actual striker who scores goals, I guess we'll see in years to come whether it was just a quirk in his first few years but atm it seems very fucking weird :lol:

Never thought about it but this is bang in like [emoji38]

29 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Pies for everyone then I guess

1 hour ago, The Bonk said:

Despite the stick he gets on here, I don't mind him one bit and seems like a 'culture' guy, which I think Leicester could use right about now.

I dunno. While I agree he isn't the worst, he is likely better than gerrard/lampard, I think he is incredibly overrated and always has been. Leicester could and should do better.