The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

3 hours ago, toon25 said:

Ryan Mason being considered apparently [emoji38]

Levy will be offering Kane some sort of Mbappe-style deal to stay

Oh dear, arh well that's one of the top 6 gone, hopefully another in Chelsea if they can't get rid of the 15 players they want out and the club is full of players that don't give a fuck and no new faces.

14 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Shit news, I like Pochettino. Wish he’d told them to get fucked 

Aye, i always remember the time he brought his Southampton team to Newcastle and Pardew was so confused with his tactics it turned his hair grey.

Just now, andycap said:

Typical they should hire a manager before our game. Or is it he's signing now in time for new season. 

Next season 

58 minutes ago, FinnMag said:

So, what are your thoughts fellas. Pochettino survives full season in Boehly`s mad house?  [emoji38]

Nope. He'll spend a shitload of money Boehly gives him, then have a slow start, gone by November.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

It'll end the same way it did for Nuno. Spurs fans are so thick, just like Levy and the board there too, they'll start moaning as soon as things don't go their way.

Again, like Potter I thought Poch had more about him. Going from two 'project' jobs at Southampton and Spurs and building his reputation, only to go to the two most impatient teams out there.

Edited by Kid Icarus

7 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

I think Levy is about to do with Mason what Ashley did to us with Carver. Kane off, Mason gets a bit of the money but won’t complain about being handicapped. 

They are in a tough spot. I hope they sell Kane abroad so they have a transition season and he doesn't break Shearer's record.