The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Mclaren sacked

Holy smoke ................how much has this bloke made from getting sacked?

Probably quite a bit but this one is on Derby for going back to him again imo. Poor, poor move.

Guest ElCid

McClaren sacked.

Fucking how can a useless cunt of a manager keep getting jobs and then keep getting sacked. The amount of millions in pay offs he has got is fucking obscene.

I've never liked Norwich, so would be a good fit.

I always liked them as a kid, mainly because of Justin Fashanu's goal of the season against Liverpool, grown to dislike them in the last few years solely because of that bitter Newcastle hating arsehole Mick Dennis. Rather bizarrely, he's a really good friend of my Auntie as they worked on the same newspaper. Never met him myself, but my Dad told him to wind his neck in at some charity ball in the smoke a few years back, after ending up getting sat next to the bitter cunt.

You seriously have to question why Graham Carr advised McClaren's appointment here and also add him to the board and then still be in a job here?Unreal! I still question everything with the club because he should have gone,and surley Benitez should have bought in his own team of scouts. So iffy why hes still lingering...