The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Dean Jones? Played a few Tests for Australia and loads of one dayers.

I know who that one is.

Was more just I didn't have a clue from a copy and paste if I was supposed to trust what this gentleman was saying.

Fair play to him for that, canny ballsy considering his clubs supporters voted close to 70% for leave.

So Hughes has been sacked from his last 3 jobs now.  Probably made close to £5m-£10m from the pay off's I'd imagine.

Mourinho has been sacked from his last two jobs. Very few managers see out their contracts or leave on their own accord.

Problem is, Stoke are pretty wank now. Their team just isn't that good. Allen, Fletcher, Adam in midfield either past it or just always meh in Allen's case. Berahino's gone off a cliff, Crouch is nearly 37. One fan I spoke to after our game with them said Shaqiri's been phoning it in ever since Switzerland qualified for the WC to not get injured, as he knows he'll always get in the squad. Its painted as massively underachieving but I don't think they're up to much.

Pards should’ve waited longer.  The Stoke job is perfect for him.  EnoUgh genuine talent to mask his ineptitude for 18 months. 

Anyone not named Steve McClaren or halfway competent will keep them up.

I don’t think Hughes is a terrible manager but his time has gone at Stoke. 

I could absolutely see McClanger conning his way into the Stoke job. Perfect timing for him.

Problem is, Stoke are pretty wank now. Their team just isn't that good. Allen, Fletcher, Adam in midfield either past it or just always meh in Allen's case. Berahino's gone off a cliff, Crouch is nearly 37. One fan I spoke to after our game with them said Shaqiri's been phoning it in ever since Switzerland qualified for the WC to not get injured, as he knows he'll always get in the squad. Its painted as massively underachieving but I don't think they're up to much.

Tipped them for relegation. Got absolutely no goals in the team although ive been surprised how shit at the back they've been.

Problem is, Stoke are pretty w*** now. Their team just isn't that good. Allen, Fletcher, Adam in midfield either past it or just always meh in Allen's case. Berahino's gone off a cliff, Crouch is nearly 37. One fan I spoke to after our game with them said Shaqiri's been phoning it in ever since Switzerland qualified for the WC to not get injured, as he knows he'll always get in the squad. Its painted as massively underachieving but I don't think they're up to much.

Tipped them for relegation. Got absolutely no goals in the team although ive been surprised how s*** at the back they've been.

When we played them earlier in the season I was impressed with the defensive line up and thought we'd get nowt. Butland is a great keeper, Zouma had always looked brilliant, Wimmer did well at spurs. In actual fact all of them have been dogshit, very curious.

I think they’ll make a play for Eddie Howe. Just a hunch. Can’t imagine he’d go but if they throw enough money at him...

Would be swapping his current position for a worse one. He’s legend at the club he’s at now, and I think he has the squad behind him, they just don’t have enough quality. Would be a crap move for him in my opinion.