The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Pulis walking would just about secure our safety. Could possibly dangle Pardew in front of Palace as well.

No way Pardew would leave an easy job like this for Palace

Back to London, paid more, at a club who like him, even if they went down he'd keep his job. Dunno, think it would be easier there for him, especially if we don't want him here and the club could decide that after a shit start. Hopefully this Pulis thing drags on through the first few games, we play wank, our lot get on his back and the club become tempted to send him packing.

I'd even do a straight swap for Pulis, now that's desperate :(

All Pardew cares about is his ego IMO and I don't think he'd risk leaving and getting them relegated

Tony Pulis having crisis talks with his chairman, apparently. He's upset that Palace didn't secure targets like Caulker and Sigurdsson. Prices have dramatically dropped on him being the next manager to go.

been talk of him and the chairman not getting on since almost day one. Have to think he wants to spend a lot more money than palace want to

Skirge unhappy on twitter because if AP left, he thinks MA would approach Pulis. Also says 'numpties' would be begging for AP back after a season of Pulis.  :lol:

Hey, Pulis wouldn't have us conceding at least three goals for umpteen games on the spot and I'm fairly certain his tactical nous extends beyond substituting his left back on a regular basis.

Shit that's bad. Palace might really struggle now.

They're fucked man, imagine being stubborn and stupid enough to let such a good manager walk out at this point in time.

Oh, wait...

While I thought Pulis did a fantastic job second half last season, his transfer dealings are often horrendous (spending loads at stoke then trying to use the players he bought as reasoning for functional football etc) so not surprised transfers are his undoing. Mind seems very quick and caulker and siggurson if true would be reasonable signings so eh. Strange from club.

Skirge unhappy on twitter because if AP left, he thinks MA would approach Pulis. Also says 'numpties' would be begging for AP back after a season of Pulis.  :lol:

Hey, Pulis wouldn't have us conceding at least three goals for umpteen games on the spot and I'm fairly certain his tactical nous extends beyond substituting his left back on a regular basis.

Aye the football wouldn't be any better tbh, but there's no way we go on that run we did at the end of last season under Pulis.