The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton in talks with Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Dear Santa,

I know it's August and too early. I know I haven't been a good boy. But can you grant my wish now and give Pardew a new job, preferably at Palace? I will happily sign an 8 year contract to give up my future wishes.

Thank you.

Dear Santa,

I know it's August and too early. I know I haven't been a good boy. But can you grant my wish now and give Pardew a new job, preferably at Palace? I will happily sign an 8 year contract to give up my future wishes.

Thank you.

You're writing to the wrong fictional entity there mate.

Klopp is probably my dream manager. Imagine St James's Park on a matchday with him in charge, he's f***ing mint in so many ways. He is the literal opposite of Pardew.

Sadly it will 100% never happen.

Fancy describing those scenes and then adding that  :okay:

Klopp is probably my dream manager. Imagine St James's Park on a matchday with him in charge, he's fucking mint in so many ways. He is the literal opposite of Pardew.

I'd be erect for months.

Klopp is probably my dream manager. Imagine St James's Park on a matchday with him in charge, he's f***ing mint in so many ways. He is the literal opposite of Pardew.

I've been at Dortmund. I watched them go from 1-0 down, almost like Klopp giving them a head start, to 5-1 up, each goal a devastating counter-attack. I then watched 80,000 people chant Klopp's name until, finally, he smiled and waved at the crowd. At no point did Klopp think they would lose and, in turn, at no point did the crowd think they would lose.

Just imagine having a manager like that. A manager that not only wants to win, but gets mad and says "OK, we're going to absolutely batter you now". A manager that makes the crowd 100% sure they will come away with the win and will be shocked at anything less. It was heart-breaking, man :lol:

I've been at Dortmund. I watched them go from 1-0 down, almost like Klopp giving them a head start, to 5-1 up, each goal a devastating counter-attack. I then watched 80,000 people chant Klopp's name until, finally, he smiled and waved at the crowd. At no point did Klopp think they would lose and, in turn, at no point did the crowd think they would lose.

Just imagine having a manager like that. A manager that not only wants to win, but gets mad and says "OK, we're going to absolutely batter you now". A manager that makes the crowd 100% sure they will come away with the win and will be shocked at anything less. It was heart-breaking, man :lol:

Someone needs to bring me back down to reality with a cutting remark now  :lol:

We had one and when he left the second time a lot of people who should have known better treated him like dirt.

I can't stand Sherwood, but I actually think he would be better than Pardew. He would play Ben Arfa for sure, like he did Adebayor. Couldn't see him standing for Colback's average play or Taylor's histrionics either.

He'd be so irritating though, with all the touchline dramatics, and geezer lingo. Eurgh.

Guest Roger Kint

Anthony James ‏@AnthonyJames03 2m

These people wanting #Pulis. Take your heads for a wobble, would render our midfield signings useless if we go long ball every game #NUFC

:yao: