The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

It's a bit of a bitchy move by Pulis IMO. I mean, come on, Palace has been great for him too! His reputation has improved since the job he did at Palace, and they gave him the opportunity. Hasn't lost any key players either.

It's a bit of a bitchy move by Pulis IMO. I mean, come on, Palace has been great for him too! His reputation has improved since the job he did at Palace, and they gave him the opportunity. Hasn't lost any key players either.

yep done wonders for his reputation. And this may be me being overly cynical I can't help but feel he probably planned to go right now for a few weeks just to spite them.

Guest neesy111

I give Pulis credit. Horrible style of football but he has his team winning games and doesn't let rubbish chairman talk down to him.

:thup:

Pardew might be a moron, but he wouldn't leave us to go there.

Sorry but the fantasy makes me too happy to allow you to destroy it.

On that note if the Palace regime are reading I would just like to say that Alan Pardew is a wonderful manager, who brings frettening, front foot football, loves flair players and is incredibly loveable and we'd be devastated but understanding if your sovereign nation wanted to take him from us.

I'll spoiler this because its a tweet from "the fans"

@nufcfans: #PardewForPalace? Losing AP so close to new season and with all these new signings would be disastrous for #NUFC. There, I said it / UF

Well, there ya go.

I don't want another manager who would play negative/long ball football.  I also think Pulis is a prick although I'd take just about anyone over Pardew right now.

Even having someone new to moan about would be a refreshing change at this point.

Don't worry we'll never get Pulis, if he's arguing over getting money and players in with them, he'll find the same problems here.

I don't want another manager who would play negative/long ball football.  I also think Pulis is a prick although I'd take just about anyone over Pardew right now.

Exactly how I feel. If I had to choose I'd want someone whose going to build an entertaining team and develop the youth.

But anyone over Pardew.