The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

King of the PFMs back with a bang :lol:

The PFM gang hold a mirror up to what I hate about this country tbh. Arrogant, lazy tossers who pour scorn on anything forrin and insist they're as good as anyone despite generally being mentally incapable of being so, and/or refusing to put the effort in to catch up. They steal a living from the clubs they represent and have a chip on their shoulder about anything and everything. 

Thank God our Eddie is different. 

Edited by Interpolic

1 hour ago, James said:

Allardyce will inevitably compare the Ashley/PIF takeovers at next weeks presser and mention what he could have done with Saudi funds

More food, more wine! 

image.gif.545d5ef082b2023beacf1b8981c2d436.gif

anyone in that disgusting physical sack o shit shape shouldn’t be allowed to represent athletes on any level, let alone coach them. Lead by example fuckers!! 

Im hoping he will go into these 4 games like a fat lad looking for a fight in  pub, realise he is drastically out of his depth and get sparked left right and centre. 

He'll then retire and blame everyone else. 

I've only just watched his interview and that's one of the oddest things I've seen. He managed to combine knowing nothing, being unable to communicate intelligibly and sounding like he has a huge chip on his shoulder all at the same time.

Obviously, a huge chip would be a good thing for him but he definitely didn't look like he should have been doing that press conference right then.

Now watch this young up and coming prospect win the last 4 and be hailed as a misunderstood renaissance man.

The first soft question asking if he'd missed it (being in football management) and he comes out with "I wouldn't have been here if I didn't miss it" (or words to that effect). It was the type of small talk introductory greeting you'd maybe say to a colleague when you bump into them at work and he answered it like an absolute knob.

I did think he was drunk at first as I watched it through, especially the nonsense boasts, but I wonder if he is ill as he did not look well at all.

Didn’t watch the whole conference but could see a tremor of some sort in the few mins I watched. Wonder if he has some neurological condition. Actually felt for him a bit which I never thought I’d ever say

52 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Watching the Allardyce news conference now. There’s definitely the occasional head tremor that I’m seeing. 

Maybe his neck muscles are finally giving way to that planet sized mass he calls a head. 68 years those poor muscles have kept that gigantic globe up in orbit. Not small job especially as it has its own gravitational pull. 

It's like Allardyce thinks Mourinho's schtick is still the cool kids' thing. Just does that without actually achieving anything.

He's just frontin'.

Edited by elbee909

25 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Maybe his neck muscles are finally giving way to that planet sized mass he calls a head. 68 years those poor muscles have kept that gigantic globe up in orbit. Not small job especially as it has its own gravitational pull. 

[emoji38]

3 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

It's like Allardyce thinks Mourinho's schtick is still the cool kids' thing. Just does that without actually achieving anything.

He's just frontin'.

It’s like he asked Jabba the Bruce for tips on how he got away with it for so long!