The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Eric ten Hag Sacked

cp40

Klopp to Red Bull as their 'global head of football'. Thought he was all about the integrity of the sport, can't be going to Red Bull if you care that much can you? 

On 04/10/2024 at 17:28, gbandit said:

That would be such an incredible disaster for everyone involved

Think it's a match made in heaven tbh :lol: Really not ready to have him being a proper emo week after week though.

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Klopp to Red Bull as their 'global head of football'. Thought he was all about the integrity of the sport, can't be going to Red Bull if you care that much can you? 

Man you beat me to it.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Sanctimonious narcissistic prick in full of shit shocker. :lol:

Been amazing not hearing Klopp’s nonsense this season and Slott doing well without the need for attention makes me hate Liverpool .000005% less. 

Hopefully Arteta pisses off in the next season or two as well.

On 04/10/2024 at 19:26, GeordieDazzler said:

I know they scalped Roma a year back but as shown this week Roma love losing to random Scandinavians :lol:

For the record I know who Bodo Glimt are, I’m just being a dick. 

They lost to Elfsborg

5 hours ago, The Bonk said:

Sanctimonious narcissistic prick in full of shit shocker. :lol:

Been amazing not hearing Klopp’s nonsense this season and Slott doing well without the need for attention makes me hate Liverpool .000005% less. 

Hopefully Arteta pisses off in the next season or two as well.

Give Slott time. 

43 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

@madras true, his Scouse immunity will wear off eventually. 3-4 'pitch injustices' should have him gnashing teeth and chastising media in no time. 

I've had a quick look at Liverpools fixtures up to the next internationa nonsense and i reckon we're about to find out just how good Slott actually is.

Chelsea - H

Leipzig - A

Arsenal - A

Brighton (LC) - A

Brighton - H

Lederhosen - A

Villa - H

good for anyone who takes an infinite money glitch in these end times. forget about the harsh judgement of internet dweebs - i applaud your financial nous, Jurgen.

6 minutes ago, thomas said:

good for anyone who takes an infinite money glitch in these end times. forget about the harsh judgement of internet dweebs - i applaud your financial nous, Jurgen.

Screenshot_20241009-222044~2.png

In some circumstances I’d say that would be a sensible move but I find it hard to believe it’ll play out that way with Jim at the helm with the Glazers mopping up the profits. Jim seems to generally have achieved poorly in his sporting ventures and most of them are a lot simpler to run than Man Utd. I’d be amazed if he’s the one to bring Man U back as a serious force in the league