The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Palace would be a good one for Cooper I think. The foundations are there, if he can get them to kick on into 8th-10th and playing more expansive stuff he'll come out of that stock high again.

Nuno will probably establish Forest as a lower-mid-table outfit but I reckon Cooper would have done that anyway if they'd just left him be. Suppose it makes sense to do it either pre-January or wait til the end of the season if you are making a change.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Be interested to see where Cooper ends up next.

Could see him at Burnley if they sack Kompany. Maybe Palace when they move on from Hodgson?

He seems to be in an odd position where people clearly respect him as a coach but this season he's been on a downward spiral and his stock may have dropped quite a bit

he was linked with Spurs in the summer 

I think England in the summer.

11 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Is it just me or are people going a bit OTT about how bad Nuno apparently is? I know it went south at Spurs quickly but he had Wolves playing and doing very well for a few years. 

He’s a very steady manager his football isn’t great but he can probably get them up the league. 

22 hours ago, magvicar said:

I have a feeling Cooper will end up at Birmingham when they sack Rooney.

Rooney has a woeful win percentage of just 26.8% as a manager.

He got benefit of the doubt at Derby due to them being in administration. Only 40 wins from 149 games as a manager is very poor.

15 minutes ago, tgarve said:

Does he?

seems to have Joey Barton vibes to me

Saw some clips of a podcast he was on and it was so painful. Everything just a lie or a massively deluded statement with a group of yes man agreeing with everything he said. 

On 19/12/2023 at 16:04, Pilko said:

Palace would be a good one for Cooper I think. The foundations are there, if he can get them to kick on into 8th-10th and playing more expansive stuff he'll come out of that stock high again.

Nuno will probably establish Forest as a lower-mid-table outfit but I reckon Cooper would have done that anyway if they'd just left him be. Suppose it makes sense to do it either pre-January or wait til the end of the season if you are making a change.

IMO Nuno is a better manager than Cooper. Forest have never looked a well coached side to me. 

9 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Parish has caused the atmosphere at Palace to sour. He won’t half admit that he’s been very cautious (unambitious) and the fans are increasingly sick of him. 

He’s happy though. Palace are never going down, and he can milk all the Premier League money he’s making on the back of the pensions he get their fans to cash in on.