The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Spot the difference:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4069156/Bob-Bradley-s-Swansea-sacking-inevitable-claims-Jamie-Carragher.html

'It's not a surprise at all. It was inevitable,' Carragher told Sky Sports. 'I think they had to make that decision.

'The decision was questioned when he first came in. New to the league, no Premier League experience.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4069156/Bob-Bradley-s-Swansea-sacking-inevitable-claims-Jamie-Carragher.html

'I think it was [a premature decision to sack Monk]. He got the highest Premier League finish that they'd ever got in his first season.

'I think he had a 10 game spell where it didn't go that well but he's a new manager gaining experience – that happens in the Premier League.

That's two of my three gone now. Phelan next on the list; what is it with ex Man Utd no 2s? Perhaps it is just the coach to main man step not being a safe or easy transition.

Tbf to Phelan, I doubt many managers could keep that Hull team up. They were the fourth best team in the championship over the course of last season and haven't bought anyone decent to add to that. They've also seemed to be pretty unlucky in a few games I've seen

If Swansea hire Pardew that all but confirms their relegation.

They deserve some kind of award and special recognition for being as stupid as they are if they go and hire another s*** c***.

Hire Pardew and I shall enjoy watching them crash and burn as I was enjoying Palace's demise.

They deserve some kind of award and special recognition for being as stupid as they are if they go and hire another s*** c***.

Hire Pardew and I shall enjoy watching them crash and burn as I was enjoying Palace's demise.

People say this, but it really doesn't, Pardew always has a decent start at the clubs he manages, it'd be next season if he we're to get the job that the shit will come.

People say this, but it really doesn't, Pardew always has a decent start at the clubs he manages, it'd be next season if he we're to get the job that the s*** will come.

I agree with this, good old Pards would keep them up and have the media eating out of his hand as normal, before his collapse took place next season.

Actually wanted Bradley to do well because of the s*** Robbie Savage was talking when he got the job. As well as that he was doing badly but I think it's a bit harsh to judge managers when they don't get a pre season with the team

He didn't inherit a good situation at all but he also didn't have them showing any kind of improvement. It's a shame because he is a highly-respectable manager and he'll never be given another chance in the country, while complete and utter s*** like Pardew continue getting looks.

Media also treated him like absolute s*** when he started and they seemed to be rooting for his failure. American, no PL experience, says the word "soccer", makes fun of his attire. All pretty pathetic tbh.

Regarding his performance, he stepped into a terrible situation, surely worked his bollocks off and didn't get it done, so the sacking while harsh, totally get it.

Actually wanted Bradley to do well because of the s*** Robbie Savage was talking when he got the job. As well as that he was doing badly but I think it's a bit harsh to judge managers when they don't get a pre season with the team

He didn't inherit a good situation at all but he also didn't have them showing any kind of improvement. It's a shame because he is a highly-respectable manager and he'll never be given another chance in the country, while complete and utter s*** like Pardew continue getting looks.

Media also treated him like absolute s*** when he started and they seemed to be rooting for his failure. American, no PL experience, says the word "soccer", makes fun of his attire. All pretty pathetic tbh.

Regarding his performance, he stepped into a terrible situation, surely worked his bollocks off and didn't get it done, so the sacking while harsh, totally get it.

Did the media treat him particularly harshly? Haven't noticed anything over the top.

They hired a bloke on the back working in Norway & Le Havre, he did an entirely predictable atrocious job and was sacked.

Sorry, but a load of nonsense.

We were playing as a team for Guidolin and the results would have come. He was replaced purely because the new American owners wanted an American manager.

Bradley was plying his trade in the lower French league's, had never had a job in the top European leagues. When he started he rolled off a list of the top managers in Europe and boldly stated he was as good as them. Then showed he had no idea of who the players were for Swansea as he constantly swapped and changed, put out disjointed teams as we fans watched goal after goal scored against us.

It's not his fault, but he should never have been appointed, Guidolin should have been manager when the opponents became easier and we could have gained points and position, instead, Bradley was brought in and wasted any opportunity we had to pull ourselves clear.