The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

On 08/10/2022 at 18:03, Northerngimp said:

Bruce hanging on like Ric Flare in a Royal Rumble. 

He's more like the typical heel that gets beat up for 30 straight minutes during Money In the Bank, only to appear at the end when everyone is down and weasel his way up the ladder for another undeserved shot at the title belt.

Edited by Conjo

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Spot the former Newcastle player

Went over my head. Did recognise Steve Marlet though (isn't it?) of all things.

Wilder for West Brom is probably a good shout all round. Too precarious to get creative with their appointment and they've been cleaned out by a recent scam.

Edited by Wolfcastle

I don’t understand why anyone involved in professional football would think about either Tuchel or Pochettino for Forest. I’m all for ambition and doing the best that you can, but those particular names for that club at this moment in time are ludicrous imo. Surely anyone could see it was unrealistic? 

20 hours ago, toon25 said:

Let it be so…

E8763713-8749-400A-8CC8-D60AE7B650FF.jpeg

If Bruce knows Fuck all about 5 subs in the championship, he'll blow a brain fart with the rules he took no notice of last time he was in the EPL.

Could see that going horribly wrong quickly. Watched a few Watford games this season as I wanted to watch Pedro. They have one of the best squads in the championship and certainly the best attacking talent and they looked pretty poor from an organisational and coaching perspective.