The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

There's only one available manager who's going to be a step up and that's going to cause some depression on here. 

Bruce? 

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Howe needs someone who will at least let him spend a bit. I don't see the value in going to another club at the same level as Bournemouth. 

He spent and wasted a fortune at Bournemouth then took them down 

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Mourinho might have wished he'd stayed unemployed a bit longer

I think he'd have a full breakdown living in a Premier Inn in Wolverhampton.

Just now, CalmintheChaos said:

He spent and wasted a fortune at Bournemouth then took them down 

He had to spend over the odds to attract people there though. He kept one of the smallest clubs to join the Premier League up for 5 years playing attractive football. Wolves seem to have a model in place, think he’ll do well with better players.

Blimey, didn't think that would happen. Surely another manager who'll be very fondly remembered and get a big send off from the crowd? 

Don't know the ins and outs of the situation but I feel like theit regression this season had some mitigating circumstances and he'd more than earned the chance to take try and take them forward. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Blimey, didn't think that would happen. Surely another manager who'll be very fondly remembered and get a big send off from the crowd? 

Don't know the ins and outs of the situation but I feel like theit regression this season had some mitigating circumstances and he'd more than earned the chance to take try and take them forward. 

They sold their best player for an average price and didn’t replace him. Kind of shit we’d do.

1 hour ago, xLiaaamx said:

There's only one available manager who's going to be a step up and that's going to cause some depression on here. 

Aye. I always feared the owners there would go for Rafa.

I hope Wolves continue that unsustainable Mendes boom-bust model like. Twats.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Right - I am going AVB to Wolves (unless he has another job)

After he does his rallying.

*insert Portuguese manager’s name* will get the job, I reckon.

As someone else has said, the Mendes recruitment is unsustainable. A bit like when we went all-French. They need to sack that off or they’ll end up deteriorating further.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

Wolves might suit Rafa geographically tbh. Could see that happening provided the owners could sell him on growing the club. 

Read on BBC the wolves owners are scaling back their ambitions and funding which makes sense why Nuno left while his stock is still high as he would have a very hard job to match them 7th place finishes.

I think Wolves is a step below Benitez like, I would be shocked and disappointed if he went there. Also the place is a total dump. 

Edited by CalmintheChaos