The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

6m for a manager is a huge sum. Barça was paying less to Martino and I'm sure that's about what Ancelotti gets at Real Madrid.

Not as much as Fat Sam and 'Appy 'Arry get at West Ham and QPR, though.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Fat Sam must be fuming at being told to improve the quality of football or bounce.

All these year with people lamenting your approach, and you've made no effort to at least improve it bit by bit. So these guys don't even look to evolve as managers. Just happy to do the same old crap. Really don't get that.

I don't understand why they have stuck with a manager who has shown throughout his career that he has one style and one style only. Seems odd to keep the faith in him, unless he still has a couple of years left on his contract as they aren't exactly flush with cash.

I don't understand why they have stuck with a manager who has shown throughout his career that he has one style and one style only. Seems odd to keep the faith in him, unless he still has a couple of years left on his contract as they aren't exactly flush with cash.

Allardyce has never been relegated from the premier, and while he'll never achieve much above survival, that's worth plenty for a club with limited ambition as we should know by now.

Allardyce has never been relegated from the premier, and while he'll never achieve much above survival, that's worth plenty for a club with limited ambition as we should know by now.

basically they're terrified by another relegation before they go into the Olympic stadium and can sell off upton park pocket the cash and sell the club for a nice profit.

What I don't get is how the media absolved Allerdyce from blame for getting them in relegation trouble to begin with, he was the one who choose to put all his eggs in the Andy Carroll basket and not have any backup striker worth a damn spending more money on Stewart Downing instead of a better not to mention go crawling back to a guy who they released at the end of the previous season after not being deemed good enough then. And shock of shocks the player who he bet everything on, built his team to hoof at but has a patchy injury record lately picks up an injury and misses half the season. and he was hardly awe inspiring when he did play. Thats all Fat Sams fault but you'd swear he was just handed that situation and had nothing to do with it judging by the medias view of it and how dare the West Ham fans not bow and scrape before Sam Allardyce, how dare the fans want the team to play something resembling football. Ugh the media is just depressing.

basically they're terrified by another relegation before they go into the Olympic stadium and can sell off upton park pocket the cash and sell the club for a nice profit.

What I don't get is how the media absolved Allerdyce from blame for getting them in relegation trouble to begin with, he was the one who choose to put all his eggs in the Andy Carroll basket and not have any backup striker worth a damn spending more money on Stewart Downing instead of a better not to mention go crawling back to a guy who they released at the end of the previous season after not being deemed good enough then. And shock of shocks the player who he bet everything on, built his team to hoof at but has a patchy injury record lately picks up an injury and misses half the season. and he was hardly awe inspiring when he did play. Thats all Fat Sams fault but you'd swear he was just handed that situation and had nothing to do with it judging by the medias view of it and how dare the West Ham fans not bow and scrape before Sam Allardyce, how dare the fans want the team to play something resembling football. Ugh the media is just depressing.

Can't believe you've got the nerve to post this. :lol: