The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Howaythetoon

Madness, he's done a good job there and whenever I've seen them play they look like a really good footballing side. Mind I haven't seen too much of them admittedly. Moyes was brave for going abroad, but its no good if you aren't going to adapt and change. Ironically he would have been a great appointment for the mackems. Instead they got Big Sam :D

Madness, he's done a good job there and whenever I've seen them play they look like a really good footballing side. Mind I haven't seen too much of them admittedly. Moyes was brave for going abroad, but its no good if you aren't going to adapt and change. Ironically he would have been a great appointment for the mackems. Instead they got Big Sam :D

Sounds awfully familiar.

Not sure if the "shouldn't argue with fans of other clubs" thing holds water until we know a significant proportion are sick of him for valid reasons. This is the first I've heard of any issues, although it might be the media not reporting it of course.

For me it's easier to have a better view of the big picture from the outside. Everyone over-analyses every minute detail with their own club. Not to mention the fact that 50% of Swansea fans are liable to be clueless creeps who have only noticed the sport exists when they made it to the PL.

Whenever I saw Mink in post match interviews when they got a good result like away at Arsenal or Man Utd at home it always seemed to me like he had his feet firmly on the ground and that he expected his team to play like that so he didn't get carried away with the results.  Interesting that some see him as arrogant, maybe I need to pay more attention

Whenever I saw Mink in post match interviews when they got a good result like away at Arsenal or Man Utd at home it always seemed to me like he had his feet firmly on the ground and that he expected his team to play like that so he didn't get carried away with the results.  Interesting that some see him as arrogant, maybe I need to pay more attention

:lol: