The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

In related news, Australia's manager Ange Postecoglou resigned this morning, a week after he led Australia to the World Cup Finals. The first Australian to coach the team to the finals, clearly the best Australian manager going around (saying heaps, that!), he was also a grumpy prick whose teams played shit football with a rubbish "3 at the back and 3 #10s" formation.

There's a handful of local candidates, and our established tradition of foreign coaches means that the likes of Aussie Guus Hiddink, Ancellotti, Tuchel, Koeman et al are on the bookies' lists.

Every part of me twitches when I remember Alan Pardew is unemployed. Then I think, nah, surely not. Right?

I was going to say that their defence is well-drilled thanks to Pulis and Pardew will be lucky, but nah - West Brom haven't kept a clean sheet for a while.

After their inevitable 1-0 win over us, they've got a mixed set of fixtures. Prick.

According to Wiki:

Al Ahly[edit]

On 24 February 2016, Jol was appointed as the new coach of the Egyptian Premier League club, Al-Ahly.[23] On 19 August 2016, Jol announced he had left Al-Ahly over fears for his safety.[24] On 20 August 2016, Ahly SC made a farewell party to thank Jol and to celebrate the premier league achievement.

Must have backfired because he's never managed since.

I’ll wage that by the start of next season Pulis will be in charge of another PL team...

Next month more like.

Yeah, end of January when the takeover collapses and Benitez leaves.

:scared:

Cottee, Dowie and Nicholas spouting the same old bollocks.

Pulis done a good job was unlucky. Pardew would be a good appointment which the West Brom fans will welcome.

Cottee especially. Thinks WBA fans would be happy with Pardew.

Pulis done a good job was unlucky. Pardew would be a good appointment which the West Brom fans will welcome.

Here's something which typifies Cottee's football knowledge:

Fucking hell.

f***ing hell.

He gets paid to spout shite like this too.