The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

While we're at it, I invented the term 'transfer round-up'. Until then there was no common way to describe a selection of transactions and whatnot. I wouldn't say it was particularly accurate though, they're not being rounded up like a shepherd would do.

I coined the term 'managerial merry-go-round'. I used it on a few different forums and whatnot before it was in common use and then I presume it got picked up. To be honest though, it's not even a particularly accurate metaphor.

Is this satire?

Guest firetotheworks

I coined the term 'managerial merry-go-round'. I used it on a few different forums and whatnot before it was in common use and then I presume it got picked up. To be honest though, it's not even a particularly accurate metaphor.

He would womanise, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he 'invented the question mark'

Why is it so hard to believe I coined the term 'managerial merry-go-round'? If I was going to lie about having invented something, I'd say heart bypass operations or the sharpshooter.

I feel like Richard Lewis when nobody would believe he invented the phrase "_____ from hell".

Sod the lot of you!

Why is it so hard to believe I coined the term 'managerial merry-go-round'? If I was going to lie about having invented something, I'd say heart bypass operations or the sharpshooter.

I feel like Richard Lewis when nobody would believe he invented the phrase "_____ from hell".

Sod the lot of you!

:lol:

Give us the back story and some context then.

When did this happen? On which forums?

I made up the proud to be a Geordie story comparing the bridge/Terry and Taylor/Carrol woman trouble incident that went viral a few years back

Greg, I can't give you specifics. I've had a lot of accounts on a lot of platforms, going right back to that time when everyone got the internet. I used it a few times and then started seeing it bandied about willy-nilly,

youre-a-mentalist.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Pretty sure I remember the likes of Dave Bassett, Alan Ball and a few others being mentioned as being on the managerial merry go round in the '90s, like.