The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Khaldoon Al Mubarak a “good man”. Seems like everyone at City is as brainwashed as their fans

Why what did he do to you?

Hitler never did anything personally to me, I know he's not a good bloke though

Quite odd comparison tbh but ok :lol:

Not that odd. Do you know anything about the UAE?

I live in that region and go there regularly to work, doubt you ever visited :lol: , they are quite loved and done good things for their country, but I'd rather not turn this into a politics thread, i  could understand the football argument about people being pissed at them for spending shit-loads of money to get Man City to win the league but that's been the case since Roman Abramovich took over Chelsea,.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak a “good man”. Seems like everyone at City is as brainwashed as their fans

I live in that region and go there regularly to work, doubt you ever visited :lol: , they are quite loved and done good things for their country, but I'd rather not turn this into a politics thread, i  could understand the football argument about people being p*ssed at them for spending s***-loads of money to get Man City to win the league but that's been the case since Roman Abramovich took over Chelsea,.

Ah right you live there as a rich foreigner and get on fine so that makes them sound. You should get out of your ivory tower and speak to some migrant workers sometime

I live in that region and go there regularly to work, doubt you ever visited :lol: , they are quite loved and done good things for their country, but I'd rather not turn this into a politics thread, i  could understand the football argument about people being p*ssed at them for spending s***-loads of money to get Man City to win the league but that's been the case since Roman Abramovich took over Chelsea,.

Ah right you live there as a rich foreigner and get on fine so that makes them sound. You should get out of your ivory tower and speak to some migrant workers sometime

I'm an active member and donor of the Migrant Workers Protection Society here in Bahrain, soon to be board member, and UAE is even a step ahead of us, while there is definitely room for improvements the situation is actually quite good, both Bahrain and UAE are always among the top 10/20 places worldwide for expats to live in,and i find it a bit annoying when people who have read an bunch of articles on the media make a judgment about a place they have never came near to visiting or just generalize all Arabs in one big pot. of course you could go online and find articles about all kinds of vad stuff but you could do that for pretty much any place on earth.

I'm an active member and donor of the Migrant Workers Protection Society here in Bahrain, soon to be board member, and UAE is even a step ahead of us, while there is definitely room for improvements the situation is actually quite good, both Bahrain and UAE are always among the top 10/20 places worldwide for expats to live in,and i find it a bit annoying when people who have read an bunch of articles on the media make a judgment about a place they have never came near to visiting or just generalize all Arabs in one big pot. of course you could go online and find articles about all kinds of vad stuff but you could do that for pretty much any place on earth.

I'm not generalizing anything. The owners of Man City aren't just some random UAE consortium, they are basically the people who run the country, a country which has a terrible record in human rights. Are you going to dispute that point?

Apparently someone shouted you here for 10 in a row and he nodded. Probably nonsense, 20/1 to be next Celtic manager mind

Edit: bah apparently it’s an old picture doing the rounds

Quique Setien has apparently been given the boot by Betis just after beating Real Madrid :lol:

Very talented manager.

You liking Quique Setien amazes me :lol:

I don’t love his sides defending at times but very very talented manager :thup:

Some of the transition football they play through the lines in the 3-4-2-1/3-5-2 formations is incredible.

I wouldn’t be against him replacing Rafa IF someone has to :hmm:

Rafa has already layed solid foundations in our 3-4-2-1 would be interesting to see Quique Setien add his incredible transition play to it.

A mix of Rafa and Quique Setien would be my version of total football great with the ball and great without it :smitten:

Love watching his teams and as good as Betis can be to watch they're also frustrating as fuck. Lack of a #9 is the main source of that, though. Fans have wanted him gone for a while.

Love watching his teams and as good as Betis can be to watch they're also frustrating as fuck. Lack of a #9 is the main source of that, though. Fans have wanted him gone for a while.

Be interesting to see where he ends up someone will be getting a very talented manager :thup:

I mean how many managers have won AT Barca AND Real Madrid in the space of 2 years :lol:

While having more possession in BOTH games :lol:

I think if they were patient with him he would have gone onto do very well.

Be interesting to see where he ends up someone will be getting a extremely talented manager :thup:

Jesus christ I was so fucking confused reading this straight after seeing Pardew's mug. In my head I thought this was a response to Pards :lol:

Be interesting to see where he ends up someone will be getting a extremely talented manager :thup:

Jesus christ I was so fucking confused reading this straight after seeing Pardew's mug. In my head I thought this was a response to Pards

:lol:

Quique Setien has apparently been given the boot by Betis just after beating Real Madrid :lol:

Very talented manager.

I was in Seville to see Betis beat Atletico Madrid 1-0 back in February and they looked decent however I have followed their results since then and they seem to have been ok a shocking run 

Very talented manager.

You liking Quique Setien amazes me :lol:

I don’t love his sides defending at times but very very talented manager :thup:

Some of the transition football they play through the lines in the 3-4-2-1/3-5-2 formations is incredible.

I wouldn’t be against him replacing Rafa IF someone has to :hmm:

Rafa has already layed solid foundations in our 3-4-2-1 would be interesting to see Quique Setien add his incredible transition play to it.

A mix of Rafa and Quique Setien would be my version of total football great with the ball and great without it :smitten:

Spot on that would be the ultimate team

That stat I put up is apparently even more remarkable than I first thought :lol:

Quique Setien is the ONLY away manager to win at Real Madrid and Barca in a single La Liga season SINCE 2003 :kasper:

Only man to win at Real Madrid in consecutive seasons since 1935 :kasper:

Got 10th and 6th.

Invite him to the Sports Direct offices now Mike and entice that man with a SD mug haha.