The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Bit of a step down.

I know he applied for one of the coaching jobs at NUFC last month.

Too bad. I always loved Clark and thought he had great potential coaching wise and was highly thought of at one point. He always seemed to find himself at clubs where he had uphill battles and hands tied. The Brum job was a nightmare. Regardless the fact he has dropped so low is maybe a real sign of where he always was. Hope he rebuilds his career, thought it would be at a bigger club.

Depends really. I imagine he probably doesn't need the money and sees it as an opportunity to work at 'home' and be with his family.

As a Spartans fan, I can only hope the board are going to give him decent backing.

Guest chopey

Depends really. I imagine he probably doesn't need the money and sees it as an opportunity to work at 'home' and be with his family.

As a Spartans fan, I can only hope the board are going to give him decent backing.

I'm totally ignorant to non league football but what would be considered "decent backing"

I'm totally ignorant to non league football but what would be considered "decent backing"

Well, seeing as Armstrong and half the team have left, the board have to allow Clark to bring in decent replacements inorder to consolidate Blyth's place in the league. If they are expecting him to run on a Northern League budget, then trouble will lie ahead.  I look forward to seeing how he does and I intend on returning to CP next season, along with the bairn and nephew, when I can.

Is Robbie Dale still there? Only went to see them once but he was streets ahead of everyone else that day.

Every time I've seen him play he's looked like a lumbering donkey, even when he was much younger. Can't argue with his record though.

To follow in the great tradition of appointing a manager and everyone asking WHO??

It looks like Steve Cooper will be appointed manager.

His dad was a referee and infamous with Swansea fans for dodgy decisions against us, his dad is a big Cardiff fan.

Be great if his Grandad was Tommy, he'd get us promoted "Just like that"