The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

I honestly think he will go straight to Celtic if he leaves at the end of his contract next month, they’re probably waiting for him :hmm:

Can’t see him wanting to wait around when he can just go to Celtic for a year and collect 2/3 trophies with a cigar in his mouth.

Probably be there 1/2 years then move to a big European club once his youngest goes off to Uni in 2 years.

He mentions these things in his interviews as important in his decision he only needs to be UK based for another 2 years probably.

Celtic seem a big danger to him staying unfortunately.

He loves the tactical side of the game.  Do u honestly think he’d be up for tactical battles v Hamilton and Ross county.

I’d never say it won’t happen coz I didn’t think Rafa would be here but I’d be surprised

He loves the tactical side of the game.  Do u honestly think he’d be up for tactical battles v Hamilton and Ross county.

I’d never say it won’t happen coz I didn’t think Rafa would be here but I’d be surprised

For just a year or 2 maximum maybe.

He always says he wants to be allowed to compete for things he’d more than be allowed to compete with Celtic in that league :laugh:

The attraction of adding 2/3 easy trophies to his CV in the next year probably turns him on a bit.

I’m just hoping he looks at what he’s built and thinks considering we were the 2nd best side outside the Big 6 in the last 30 Premier League games he will think maybe he can do that in 38 games with a few more signings like Schar and Almiron :thup:

You have to think if Schar, Almiron and Rondon all started the season how much better would we have done?

I don’t think we’re a million miles away.

Just hope he doesn’t leave when he has us half way through getting us back to being a Top 7 club again.

That Celtic forum are besides themselves :lol:

:laugh:

Wasawelder

7 min. ago#4070

Haven't cried for years. 

Twice today. 

So predictable from us, what a way to ruin the mood. 

:snod:

Oh fuck please not Roberto Martínez.

Anyway, looks like Valverde is getting the sack today.

Valverde had to go - Barca have been dreadful last 2 seasons (to watch 4-4-1-1 is so not Barca) - they are still desperate for a Winger and CF

I'm all for sacking Valverde. He's made us boring and yes we've won the league but our two CL exits have been embarassing.

But fucking hell, Roberto Martínez? That's just to appease the fans since he's Catalan and we have an election in two seasons.