The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest neesy111

You predicted that one of the promoted clubs would go down? You are a remarkable sage, sir.

You'll be telling me next that you thought Man City would win the title.

Come on everyone had Fulham top half with their spending spree :lol:

No they didn't.  Prove it.

You predicted that one of the promoted clubs would go down? You are a remarkable sage, sir.

You'll be telling me next that you thought Man City would win the title.

Come on everyone had Fulham top half with their spending spree :lol:

No they didn't.  Prove it.

I can prove I didn't, if that counts - I picked them for 16th https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=100561.msg6988321#msg6988321

Don’t worry I’ll be gone with Rafa soon :snod:

You can all ENJOY watching 70 goals go in our net next season with Eddie Howe.

I won’t be watching us be Skysports entertainment next season.

We will get more thumpings next season under Eddie Howe than I would if we did a Forum meet up :lol:

Gallowgate End, the general opinion, and one which I share, is that are talking complete garbage. Nothing personal......

So apparently becuase I have a different opinion on a small subject and apparently don’t offer any “Contributive” posts.. :lol:

“Gallowgate End,

You have received a warning for non-contributive posts.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,

The Newcastle-Online Team”

The truth is I post about a whole range of football subjects without any issue on 95% of them but a different opinion on Eddie Howe is worthy of a ban and means I don’t contribute on other subjects to the forum ???

I think the reaction to warn for me for it is very over the top considering 95% of my posts don’t involve a disagreement about Eddie Howe.

Anyway I won’t mention Eddie if talking about him on here is that big of a issue I honestly thought everyone was having a laugh about it :lol:

Bit laughable to take it serious but I will respect the no Eddie Howe posts warning :thup:

I’ll try to contribute for once because none of my other posts do apparently.

Absolute bollocks, that. Whoever sent you that needs to have a word with themselves. Your opinion , however wrong it may be, doesn’t deserve a fucking warning. Disgraceful modding as ever from the NO mafia.

Guest neesy111

Thought he would go more into football administration than management.

Player manager's don't work imo.

Kompany is the new player-manager of Anderlecht. Very interesting.

No idea how he will do tactically or coaching wise but as a character in interviews and as a leader he always comes across incredibly well so he has a good starting point.

Hope he does well :thup:

Would have thought Player-Coach/Assistant would work better at first but fair play.

Will he actually end up playing himself though? He'd likely be their best defender but he can't really manage on the pitch

Kompany is the new player-manager of Anderlecht. Very interesting.

I think he will make a good manager. Anderlecht have had a bad season so probably a big rebuilding job there. I hope he does well there.

Guest neesy111

Khaldoon Al Mubarak a “good man”. Seems like everyone at City is as brainwashed as their fans

Why what did he do to you?

It's more what Abu Dhabi does in terms of human rights etc, since he's a director of their investment group.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak a “good man”. Seems like everyone at City is as brainwashed as their fans

Hitler never did anything personally to me, I know he's not a good bloke though

Think its always good to leave on a high note, Kompany struggled a lot with injuries in that last few years but over the last few weeks he brought his old self back just in time to win the league and cup, i am not sure when a player-manager ever really worked but they've got quite a player on their hands at least.

i will never forget watching him and Yaya Toure was when we faced them at SJP the first time they won the league, they both looked like giants compared to everyone else and totally bossed that game.

Quite odd comparison tbh but ok :lol:

Quite odd comparison tbh but ok :lol:

Not that odd. Do you know anything about the UAE?