The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Don’t worry I’ll be gone with Rafa soon :snod:

You can all ENJOY watching 70 goals go in our net next season with Eddie Howe.

I won’t be watching us be Skysports entertainment next season.

We will get more thumpings next season under Eddie Howe than I would if we did a Forum meet up :lol:

Gallowgate End, the general opinion, and one which I share, is that are talking complete garbage. Nothing personal......

So apparently becuase I have a different opinion on a small subject and apparently don’t offer any “Contributive” posts.. :lol:

“Gallowgate End,

You have received a warning for non-contributive posts.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,

The Newcastle-Online Team”

The truth is I post about a whole range of football subjects without any issue on 95% of them but a different opinion on Eddie Howe is worthy of a ban and means I don’t contribute on other subjects to the forum ???

I think the reaction to warn for me for it is very over the top considering 95% of my posts don’t involve a disagreement about Eddie Howe.

Anyway I won’t mention Eddie if talking about him on here is that big of a issue I honestly thought everyone was having a laugh about it :lol:

Bit laughable to take it serious but I will respect the no Eddie Howe posts warning :thup:

I’ll try to contribute for once because none of my other posts do apparently.

As a longtime member, this is fucked. We’ve had some right idiots post in here over the years and to threaten this dude with a ban over his (admittedly) idiotic opinions is sad. Dave would be turning in his grave.

Don’t worry I’ll be gone with Rafa soon :snod:

You can all ENJOY watching 70 goals go in our net next season with Eddie Howe.

I won’t be watching us be Skysports entertainment next season.

We will get more thumpings next season under Eddie Howe than I would if we did a Forum meet up :lol:

Gallowgate End, the general opinion, and one which I share, is that are talking complete garbage. Nothing personal......

So apparently becuase I have a different opinion on a small subject and apparently don’t offer any “Contributive” posts.. :lol:

“Gallowgate End,

You have received a warning for non-contributive posts.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,

The Newcastle-Online Team”

The truth is I post about a whole range of football subjects without any issue on 95% of them but a different opinion on Eddie Howe is worthy of a ban and means I don’t contribute on other subjects to the forum ???

I think the reaction to warn for me for it is very over the top considering 95% of my posts don’t involve a disagreement about Eddie Howe.

Anyway I won’t mention Eddie if talking about him on here is that big of a issue I honestly thought everyone was having a laugh about it :lol:

Bit laughable to take it serious but I will respect the no Eddie Howe posts warning :thup:

I’ll try to contribute for once because none of my other posts do apparently.

As a longtime member, this is fucked. We’ve had some right idiots post in here over the years and to threaten this dude with a ban over his (admittedly) idiotic opinions is sad. Dave would be turning in his grave.

I would say it was a tongue in cheek warning.

Half the forum was telling him to fucking well cut his relentless monotony out - community policing clearly didn’t work. No one wants RAWK, but the whole Eddie Howe “bantz” was RTG-level shite. There’s a reason this is one of the best football forums around.

Oh believe me, I do empathize :) Usually what happens with posters like these is they inevitably commit some actual bannable offence or another, and that’s when you strike. But, to quote Sideshow Bob, “attempted murder, come on, do they give the Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?” ;)

Oh believe me, I do empathize :) Usually what happens with posters like these is they inevitably commit some actual bannable offence or another, and that’s when you strike. But, to quote Sideshow Bob, “attempted murder, come on, do they give the Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?” ;)

I actually had the decency to send apologies to all/most the mods most of them didn’t even give me a reply.

Only one I got back basically just told me my posts are boring so I said I’ll make sure in future my posts entertain forum members as boring ones are forbidden well by me anyway.

On a “40%” warning for basically boring posts.

If you look at 95% of my posts in fairness they’re the opposite of non contributive posts but then that is in fairness.

Like you say I think they were hoping I started insulting forum members so they can have a decent reason but I have no interest in doing that as not one forum members annoys me because I’m fine with different football opinion even if I don’t agree with it.

I certainly wouldn’t want someone warned for it :lol:

Either way they can be how they want I’ll just try to keep the majority of my posts non boring :thup:

Potter taking over at Brighton :thup:

Probably good news for us :thup:

Likely bottom 5 again for them next season.

I'm absolutely gutted, Potter showed every bit as a manager who could build us up and drive us back to the Premier League. Another fantastic showing from our disasterous hedge funded American (non) investors.

Anyone thinking Brighton will be in trouble with this appointment I believe you will be seriously disappointed.

Really?

Any particular reasons why you think that ???

Seems another Jokanovic type I’ll be interested to see how he does in the Premier League though.

Sorry not responding straight away, I updated my email address and ended up being locked out of my account for a few days.

Why.

He came to us after our relegation, had almost the entire squad ripped away. Only Naughton, Van Der Hoorn, Olsson, Roberts, Montero, Fer and Bony available from last season to him. Van Der Hoorn and Roberts were back-up last season.

He was allowed to sign a few young players like Celina, McKay, Dhanda and Asoro plus Cameron Carter Vickers on loan.

The rest of the team were U-23 players from last year. Routledge and Dyer became available later when they voluntarily removed aspects of their contracts. We also later got Declan John.

Olsson, Fer, Montero and Bony were almost always injured and Montero and Bony were loaned out as soon as they were fit.

With the bones left him he managed to get us close to promotion. Had we a decent keeper we may have made it up even, the amount of goals conceeded due to Nordfelt's line standing was rediculous.

We played good football most of the time and the players loved playing for him.

He has a Masters degree in leadership and emotional intelligence. In other words he's very good at getting the best out of the players available to him.

The reason he has left no doubt is the string of broken promises by our hedge fund owners who's only committment is getting as much profit for themselves before they no doubt will sell the shell of a club they will have left.

Having moved up a number of U-23 players who have proven the worth of catagory one status, the owners will sell any of the players they can make money on. there is no plan to develop these players only their bank accounts.

I think Potter will do extremely well with backing.

Guest neesy111

Considering you know much more than what I do, I'll take that view.  He's clearly a very good coach something I think is lost with management at times.

:thup:

Potter taking over at Brighton :thup:

Probably good news for us :thup:

Likely bottom 5 again for them next season.

I'm absolutely gutted, Potter showed every bit as a manager who could build us up and drive us back to the Premier League. Another fantastic showing from our disasterous hedge funded American (non) investors.

Anyone thinking Brighton will be in trouble with this appointment I believe you will be seriously disappointed.

Really?

Any particular reasons why you think that ???

Seems another Jokanovic type I’ll be interested to see how he does in the Premier League though.

Sorry not responding straight away, I updated my email address and ended up being locked out of my account for a few days.

Why.

He came to us after our relegation, had almost the entire squad ripped away. Only Naughton, Van Der Hoorn, Olsson, Roberts, Montero, Fer and Bony available from last season to him. Van Der Hoorn and Roberts were back-up last season.

He was allowed to sign a few young players like Celina, McKay, Dhanda and Asoro plus Cameron Carter Vickers on loan.

The rest of the team were U-23 players from last year. Routledge and Dyer became available later when they voluntarily removed aspects of their contracts. We also later got Declan John.

Olsson, Fer, Montero and Bony were almost always injured and Montero and Bony were loaned out as soon as they were fit.

With the bones left him he managed to get us close to promotion. Had we a decent keeper we may have made it up even, the amount of goals conceeded due to Nordfelt's line standing was rediculous.

We played good football most of the time and the players loved playing for him.

He has a Masters degree in leadership and emotional intelligence. In other words he's very good at getting the best out of the players available to him.

The reason he has left no doubt is the string of broken promises by our hedge fund owners who's only committment is getting as much profit for themselves before they no doubt will sell the shell of a club they will have left.

Having moved up a number of U-23 players who have proven the worth of catagory one status, the owners will sell any of the players they can make money on. there is no plan to develop these players only their bank accounts.

I think Potter will do extremely well with backing.

Interesting :thup:

I’ll be interested to see how he does I still think it will be Jokanovic all over again.

Very brave style change and appointment from Brighton.