The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest neesy111

Barca's problems are way beyond their manager, their 1st team minus messi is pretty ordinary.

Barca's problems are way beyond their manager, their 1st team minus messi is pretty ordinary.

That's a bit OTT. We do have squad issues, but nonetheless we have quite a bit of talent beyond Messi - they can't compare to him but then again nobody can. Valverde hasn't used it effectively due to his very conservative style.

De Jong coming in will help a lot with our midfield, who's frankly in need of talent and young blood.

Lmao look at this fucking cunt. Would’ve dropped Hazard and started Ryan Taylor if he had him in his team.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48383953

:lol: even the way he writes screams “I’m a cunt”

Among the things I've done when I've faced him in the past is having a centre-half concentrating on staying closer to him, or a central midfielder doubling up with the full-back down his side.

He would change the way I set up my team, making it disjointed. That is how much power he has, and there are not that many attacking players in the Premier League I would do that for.

Of course, whatever you try, even if you put two men on him, then you know he can still skip past both of them and leave you extremely exposed, as he did on a couple of occasions against my teams.

Lmao look at this f***ing c***. Would’ve dropped Hazard and started Ryan Taylor if he had him in his team.

:lol: even the way he writes screams “I’m a c***”

Among the things I've done when I've faced him in the past is having a centre-half concentrating on staying closer to him, or a central midfielder doubling up with the full-back down his side.

He would change the way I set up my team, making it disjointed. That is how much power he has, and there are not that many attacking players in the Premier League I would do that for.

Of course, whatever you try, even if you put two men on him, then you know he can still skip past both of them and leave you extremely exposed, as he did on a couple of occasions against my teams.

That passage made me so angry. Motherfucker you destroyed the NUFC career of a player who did the same to opposing teams you fucking cunt.

Lmao look at this f***ing c***. Would’ve dropped Hazard and started Ryan Taylor if he had him in his team.

:lol: even the way he writes screams “I’m a c***”

That passage made me so angry. Motherfucker you destroyed the NUFC career of a player who did the same to opposing teams you fucking cunt.

Owld Pards is claiming he found Cabaye as well. :lol:

Is there anyone else they could realistically go for?

Off the top of my heard Marcelino is another 4-4-2 merchant, the Ajax bloke is probably still too green, Betis guy's damaged his reputation etc.

Off the top of my heard Marcelino is another 4-4-2 merchant, the Ajax bloke is probably still too green, Betis guy's damaged his reputation etc.

Rafa

Klopp.

Rafa

Nah :lol:

The perfect fit for everyone involved would be to just make Pep manager-4-lyfe and be done with it.

Yes yes, you (*cough* triggs *cough*) don’t need to trip over yourselves to tell me “but it’s not what Pep wants.”

The perfect fit for everyone involved would be to just make Pep manager-4-lyfe and be done with it.

Yes yes, you (*cough* triggs *cough*) don’t need to trip over yourselves to tell me “but it’s not what Pep wants.”

Don't think I've ever mentioned that :lol:

Klopp.

Don't think he'd move...yet

Don't think I've ever mentioned that :lol:

:lol: just seems like something you’d do, soz.

Klopp.

Don't think he'd move...yet

He doesn't speak Spanish, he's been categorical in stating that he won't manage in a country where he doesn't speak the language. In any event, he's never going to manage clubs with structures such as Barcelona, Real Madrid or Juventus. Those cultures are an antithesis to his personality.