The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Oh believe me, I do empathize :) Usually what happens with posters like these is they inevitably commit some actual bannable offence or another, and that’s when you strike. But, to quote Sideshow Bob, “attempted murder, come on, do they give the Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?” ;)

I actually had the decency to send apologies to all/most the mods most of them didn’t even give me a reply.

Only one I got back basically just told me my posts are boring so I said I’ll make sure in future my posts entertain forum members as boring ones are forbidden well by me anyway.

On a “40%” warning for basically boring posts.

If you look at 95% of my posts in fairness they’re the opposite of non contributive posts but then that is in fairness.

Like you say I think they were hoping I started insulting forum members so they can have a decent reason but I have no interest in doing that as not one forum members annoys me because I’m fine with different football opinion even if I don’t agree with it.

I certainly wouldn’t want someone warned for it :lol:

Either way they can be how they want I’ll just try to keep the majority of my posts non boring :thup:

:lol:

Fake news. I said the arguments are boring not your posts.

James wouldn’t be here if boring posts weren’t allowed.

Gabriel Batistuta has said he would be interested in becoming the new Middlesbrough manager, but the club will not be considering him for the role. (Evening Gazzette)

Would have been fun

Oh believe me, I do empathize :) Usually what happens with posters like these is they inevitably commit some actual bannable offence or another, and that’s when you strike. But, to quote Sideshow Bob, “attempted murder, come on, do they give the Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?” ;)

I actually had the decency to send apologies to all/most the mods most of them didn’t even give me a reply.

Only one I got back basically just told me my posts are boring so I said I’ll make sure in future my posts entertain forum members as boring ones are forbidden well by me anyway.

On a “40%” warning for basically boring posts.

If you look at 95% of my posts in fairness they’re the opposite of non contributive posts but then that is in fairness.

Like you say I think they were hoping I started insulting forum members so they can have a decent reason but I have no interest in doing that as not one forum members annoys me because I’m fine with different football opinion even if I don’t agree with it.

I certainly wouldn’t want someone warned for it :lol:

Either way they can be how they want I’ll just try to keep the majority of my posts non boring :thup:

:lol:

Fake news. I said the arguments are boring not your posts.

James wouldn’t be here if boring posts weren’t allowed.

Not wrong :azn: :cool:

All this Guardiola to Juve stuff is proper weird.  Loads of Italian media saying it's a done deal.  Unless he knows City are banned from Europe, I don't see any point in him leaving.  Win the league by December in Serie A.. woo

All this Guardiola to Juve stuff is proper weird.  Loads of Italian media saying it's a done deal.  Unless he knows City are banned from Europe, I don't see any point in him leaving.. Win the league by December in Serie A.. woo

It would be a very clever move by Guardiola :thup:

Leave while everyone is having a Guardiola love in rather than potentially leaving in 2 or 3 years time having potentially failed to win a Champions League there in 5 years after spending more than everyone else.

It would be clever moves by Sarri and to a lesser extent Pochettino too.

If Sarri manages to pull off leaving Chelsea in a transfer ban for Juventus :clap:

Serie A will be interesting next season if Inter get Conte, Milan get Sarri and Juve get Deschamps or someone like that

Plus you have Roma needing a coach too

Roma did go for Conte - but all likely he 'should' be going to Inter (the old Juve technical director is with Inter now who Conte trusts) - However if Inter get rid of their current manager they will need to payout £28m to him and his team (unless Spalletti goes elsewhere - say AC Milan or Roma)

Conte to Inter conformed

Tuchel signed a contract extension at PSG.

PSG should have gone for a proven 2 time Champions League finalist :coolsmiley:

And Champions League winner :smug:

And a winner of trophies in all the Top 3 European countries Spain, Italy, England.

They need a Jose Mourinho or Rafa Benitez to win them a Champions League.

I think there's zero chance of Rafa ever going to manage in Scotland. Fuck me, Mourinho is on the poll as well.  :lol:

Tbh I thought there was zero chance of him coming here

I think there's zero chance of Rafa ever going to manage in Scotland. Fuck me, Mourinho is on the poll as well.  :lol:

To be honest I’m starting to think if he does leave at the end of his contract he will most likely go to do more trophy collecting at Celtic.

Seems to want to stay in the UK because of his family.

Probably only didn’t talk to Roma and Marseille for that reason.

Gallowgate End, do you really imagine a man who has achieved so much in his career wanting to go to the dead end, only ever one winner, Scottish league?

Surely if he did leave Newcastle and he’s wanting a job in uk he’d sit tight a few months and easily get a PL job