The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Warnock is a decent choice if you want to get promoted, but he will absolutely fail in the PL. Realistically you'd give him the job to get you up then let him go for a better top-flight manager but that would never happen.

I don't think Boro are concerned about promotion right now like

I'm talking in general as a manager in that league. Having said that as far as Boro are concerned he'll probably keep them up and then it will be about promotion.

I've always found him entertaining but wouldn't like him anywhere near our club and don't agree with his Brexit views

Aye but he'll keep them up and then next year if he is still there he will probably get them promoted.

That's a bit of a leap like. He has three career promotions to the PL. The same as Wor Steve as it happens...

I admit to hating his early Sheffield United team as they were completely filthy. Massive soft spot for him now though. Some of the dressing room footage and clips of him berating officials is just magnificent.

Can remember he starts off one half time bollocking by standing in silence for ages drinking his tea. He then asks the physio if there's any injuries. Physio says no. He then says of course not what a stupid question, how can there be any fucking injuries.  :lol:

I admit to hating his early Sheffield United team as they were completely filthy. Massive soft spot for him now though. Some of the dressing room footage and clips of him berating officials is just magnificent.

Can remember he starts off one half time bollocking by standing in silence for ages drinking his tea. He then asks the physio if there's any injuries. Physio says no. He then says of course not what a stupid question, how can there be any fucking injuries.  :lol:

Do people here like or dislike Warnock, the man?

He’s marmite, but I find him quality entertainment. Wouldn’t want him to be my manager, but happy to see him doing ok elsewhere.

I like Warnock. Proper old school, think characters like him are few and far between in the PL, wanted Cardiff to stay up last season solely because of that. Obviously would want him nowhere near NUFC and the Brexit loving comments were pure cringe, but he's hilarious. From a similar vein as Mick McCarthy.

Guest chicken little

I like Warnock. Proper old school, think characters like him are few and far between in the PL

one man's "proper old school" is another's PFM