The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

There were Twitter rumours of him throwing a punch at the left back during half time of their previous game. To be taken with a pinch of salt.

Doesn't seem like that kind of bloke...

There were Twitter rumours of him throwing a punch at the left back during half time of their previous game. To be taken with a pinch of salt.

Doesn't seem like that kind of bloke...

Doesn't seem to be that kind of medium...

Guest chopey

I've always liked the guy. Basic but decent. No nonsense but a real human being under his steel like skin.

Watford are mad and deserve to go down for this shameful decision.

Hope the guy get a decent club - he deserves it.

I tar him with the same brush as his son, not much no nonsense parenting going on there.

I've always liked the guy. Basic but decent. No nonsense but a real human being under his steel like skin.

Watford are mad and deserve to go down for this shameful decision.

Hope the guy get a decent club - he deserves it.

I tar him with the same brush as his son, not much no nonsense parenting going on there.

I'm showing my ignorance - who is his son? Story behind this?

His son got sacked for being racist

And shagging ladyboys

Racist is 100% out of order.

Ladyboys? Not so sure.....

It was nothing to do with shagging the ladyboys, and everything to do with being racist :lol:

Guest chopey

Unnerving support for ladyboys  on here tonight..................are well, it takes all sorts to make the world to around.

I read an article saying the owners were concerned about performances, especially the team's first half performances

Under Pearson, Watford have picked up 1.5 points per game with the Spanish winger in the team, barely half that without.

An inability to affect a game became another growing criticism of the manager from fans. Their recent back-to-back wins over Newcastle and Norwich, both from behind, were most noteworthy because the Hornets had conceded first in eight of their previous 10 games, but managed to pick up only a solitary point from them.