The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Torygraph reckons Fat Frank is getting sacked today.

Mental

Is it though? He's spent loads and it just isn't working.

Much like Bruce, he should've been nowhere near the job in the first place. One failed promotion push would not have got anyone else within a mile of sn interview let alone land them the job.

Aye not surprised Lampard is away. Difficult to predict what sort of career he's going to have.

He'll probably get another Prem gig, then if he fails at that, will be off to Sky as a pundit imo.

I feel for him a bit cos I do like Lampard as a bloke but he was never the right man long term. Seems that he was better at working with younger players and bringing them through, which is exactly the type of manager who's no use at Chelsea (other than when they've got a transfer embargo); they'd rather just recycle younger players as a separate business arm, in favour of splashing out on established stars from the continent for the first team.

You can't be this far off the pace when you've spent that amountand the league is as wide open as it is.

I feel for him a bit cos I do like Lampard as a bloke but he was never the right man long term. Seems that he was better at working with younger players and bringing them through, which is exactly the type of manager who's no use at Chelsea (other than when they've got a transfer embargo); they'd rather just recycle younger players as a separate business arm, in favour of splashing out on established stars from the continent for the first team.

You can't be this far off the pace when you've spent that amountand the league is as wide open as it is.

He’d do a better job as England manager imo

Tuchel

I think Thomas Tuchel is an excellent appointment by Chelsea, if true!

He’s a fantastic coach - but falls out with everyone - one of the most stubborn coaches out there - falls out with everyone

You must be the only non Chelsea fan that does, seems like an awful prick.

The thing is he never would have been given the job in the first place if they weren’t banned from the transfer market.

He’s certainly not finished as a manager but he’s probably a little too green at the moment. He could have done with another 2/3 years before getting a job like that.

Chelsea hung him out to dry, not quite as bad as what this club did to Shearer but definitely used him to keep fans on side while they were regrouping