The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

16 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I think Potter would be eaten up and spat out within a year or so by Chelsea. 

Yes it would be an opportunity but Chelsea don’t have much of a reputation for allowing time. New owner seems the same as the old. 

It will be awful for Brighton to lose him after their start.

Yeah, I agree. If he has any kind of slow start the fans would be on his back straight away and say the job is too big for him etc.

I like Potter a lot. hope he doesn't end up there.

Tuchel deserved to be sacked like, they have been rubbish for ages and he has wasted every single attacking talent they have bought for him to use. He has been riding the glory of the CL win since the day it happened. Been unimpressive since, given the talent there and the money spent. Plus he's so boring and defensive. Not impressed. 

Also think Potter would be daft to go there, it would be an 18 month stint max before they sack him and want a new shiny toy in the dugout. 

5 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

Tuchel deserved to be sacked like, they have been rubbish for ages and he has wasted every single attacking talent they have bought for him to use. He has been riding the glory of the CL win since the day it happened. Been unimpressive since, given the talent there and the money spent. Plus he's so boring and defensive. Not impressed. 

Also think Potter would be daft to go there, it would be an 18 month stint max before they sack him and want a new shiny toy in the dugout. 

Agree with the first point.

But Potter should take the job. British managers don't often get a shot at the big time. He'll have the opportunity to win major trophies. If he does well for even 18 months - he'll get another shot at a big club, maybe one with more patience.

1 hour ago, elbee909 said:

My PSU failed today, so... I already did :)

Seriously, cometh the hour, cometh Steve Bruce!

'Merse' should be asked if they should go for Brewcie. After all, he reckons he's a top drawer manager who ticks all the boxes.

And all the other cunts like Arteta who bigged him up.

'Should they go for Steve Bruce? Deserves to see what he can do with a decent budget right?'

Answer that and stay fashionable.

24 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They want to talk with Poch & Zidane according to SSN.

Ha! Completely forgot about Zidane!

That's who they're going to push the boat out for. Massive flashy name. Lots of trophies in the cabinet.

However, would be an appointment that could go either way really. Complete wildcard.