2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hart complete fucking twat there.

Good game this. Henderson has been England's best player IMO along with Sterling. But the mackem bastid has moved things along really well in midfield, and his off-the ball movement has been fantastic. Gerard has been near woeful. Johnson not been his usual shit self.

Two very good goals. Very enjoyable.

Fucking shit. No ambition going forward, it takes 3-4 passes to get the ball from the left side of the pitch to the right (vica versa), backwards passing, no closing down, turning their backs on the Italy players when Italy have ball.

It's like watching Newcastle.

Someone tell Stirling to pass the ball.

Every game I watch now i actively look for black boots on the pitch.

Only ever the ref and the linesman these days.

Modern football :anguish:

You really sound like an old man today. Either that, or you are actually Phil needing a nap. :lol:

I'm in a pissy mood. Got to work on placement tomorrow. A Sunday ffs. I'm not even getting paid for this shit and I have to get old Betty walking again despite the fact she actively tells me she wants to die and for me to leave her alone.

Fuck this shit.

And footballers with names on their back.

You been in a coma for 15 years or something

:lol:

f***ing s***. No ambition going forward, it takes 3-4 passes to get the ball from the left side of the pitch to the right (vica versa), backwards passing, no closing down, turning their backs on the Italy players when Italy have ball.

wut.

Some classic wummery methinks.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxox5pm8AC1qzyfvyo1_500.gif

f***ing s***. No ambition going forward, it takes 3-4 passes to get the ball from the left side of the pitch to the right (vica versa), backwards passing, no closing down, turning their backs on the Italy players when Italy have ball.

I wish Newcastle played like this.

I wish Newcastle played.