2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: Eamon Dunphy on RTE talking about England 'if they get to a quarter final, I'll show up with a dress on'

Thats silly, our group is nowt special, and if we get through we'd be facing another beatable opponent. If we get to the semis, then I'd eat my own ballsack.

I must explain, Eamon Dunphy is a WUM who makes a living out of outrageous comments on RTE. He didn't accept Ronaldo was a good player until about 2/3 years ago. Also has wrote some good books on football to be fair to him

Brazil XI (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar; Alves, Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, Luiz Gustavo; Hulk, Oscar, Neymar; Fred.

Oh look, both Alves and Oscar starting. It seems that Flip is full of shit. Makes a change.

Croatia starting XI vs. Brazil: Pletikosa; Srna, Corluka, Lovren, Vrsaijko; Brozovic, Modric; Rakitic, Perisic, Olic; Jelavic

No mandzukic or eduardo.  :(

Mandzukic is suspended

Croatia starting XI vs. Brazil: Pletikosa; Srna, Corluka, Lovren, Vrsaijko; Brozovic, Modric; Rakitic, Perisic, Olic; Jelavic

Suspended / dirty turncoat who will score an OG

A bit harsh that.  :lol: :lol:

Just reading between the lines, actually quite like Eduardo.

Just reading between the lines, actually quite like Eduardo.

He would have sung both anthems if he started.