2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

England's World Cup games (I possibly should have just stopped after the Group Stage!)

Group Stage

Sat 14 Jun - 11pm - Italy

Thu 19 Jun - 8pm - Uruguay

Tue 24 Jun - 5pm - Costa Rica

2nd Round

Sat 28 Jun - 9pm - 2nd place route

Sun 29 Jun - 9pm - Group winners route

Quater Finals

Fri 4 Jul - 9pm - 2nd place route

Sat 5 Jul - 9pm - Group winners route

Semi Finals

Tue 8 Jul - 9pm - 2nd place route

Wed 9 Jul - 9pm - Group winners route

Final

Sun 13 Jul - 8pm

Suarez apparently OUT injured!

Dummett's tackle was the initial cause - well done NUFC!

The one where Dummett got a daft red for? I see no mention of his tackle.

Rescinded by the English FA for helping England get through the group stages!

It was his dramatic spinning dive that fucked his knee apparently. Science.

Suarez apparently OUT injured!

Dummett's tackle was the initial cause - well done NUFC!

Ha ha! I was taking the piss about Dummett!

"Uruguay confirm Luis Suarez suffered injury in Liverpool’s final game of the season #SSN"

Did nowt wrong at the last WC. If Gyan had put his brain to scoring then pen rather than thinking of cash Ghana'd have gone through.

Big boost for England though as he'll be a massive loss for Uruguay.

Deliberately cheated. Anyone who says that's ok is missing the point of sport. Also if your using that logic Solskjaer did 'nothing wrong' in scything down Rob Lee.

Did nowt wrong at the last WC. If Gyan had put his brain to scoring then pen rather than thinking of cash Ghana'd have gone through.

Deliberately cheated. Anyone who says that's ok is missing the point of sport. Also if your using that logic Solskjaer did 'nothing wrong' in scything down Rob Lee.

He was suitably punished, Solskjaer wasn't.

Fine, but since when has a suitable punishment meant that someone did 'nowt wrong'?

He chose to do something, knowing it would carry a certain punishment, hoping it would help his country, and it did. It's obviously a sneaky bastard way of winning a game, but would you do otherwise?

He did something knowing he'd be punished, and he was punished. :undecided:

So yeah, I'd say he did nowt wrong. He did what we'd all do, and he didn't do anything daft like cause someone an injury. I'm good with it.

Fine, but since when has a suitable punishment meant that someone did 'nowt wrong'?

Never as you wouldn't get punished if you'd done nowt wrong, it was just a throwaway turn of phrase man.

I'll rephrase it to: He doesn't deserve any vitriol for doing what he did.

Never as you wouldn't get punished if you'd done nowt wrong, it was just a throwaway turn of phrase man.

The fact he gets shit for doing something that helped his nation come 4th in the World Cup is absolutely ridiculous. He did what anyone SHOULD do in a situation like that.

Only a right arsehole would be glad if Suarez was out of the World Cup.

I'm quite happy being an arsehole then. Hate the prick almost as much as I hate Pardew, plus it helps England if he's out.

I'm quite happy being an arsehole then. Hate the prick almost as much as I hate Pardew, plus it helps England if he's out.

I thought you were Swedish or is that somebody else?

I thought you were Swedish or is that somebody else?

Swedish with a Geordie father, support England in international football.

:thup: Totally agree.  Was one of the scummiest things ever seen on a football pitch and it was annoying how it worked for Uruguay.  Of course, his overall personality doesn't help, it's not like it was an isolated incident.  He puts winning ahead of behaving like a half decent human being, always on the con.  Can't stand him.

Guest palnese

The fact he gets shit for doing something that helped his nation come 4th in the World Cup is absolutely ridiculous. He did what anyone SHOULD do in a situation like that.

:anguish:

You can take the kid out of South America....

You lot pretending like you'd be pissed off if one of our own did that in CL quarter final. It's as much cheating as bringing someone down when going through on goal.

The fact he gets s*** for doing something that helped his nation come 4th in the World Cup is absolutely ridiculous. He did what anyone SHOULD do in a situation like that.

You can take the kid out of South America....

...well done Neil.