2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell me more? Soft drink?

Prices seam reasonable, good to know there will be Brahma and not just Budweiser.

Aye, soft drink that is very, very sweet. You'll either love it or loathe it but it's absolutely everywhere.

Antarctica is the main brand like, the one listed there is the Coca-cola made one - good old sponsorship deals, though they all taste roughly the same.

Prices seam reasonable, good to know there will be Brahma and not just Budweiser.

Aye, soft drink that is very, very sweet. You'll either love it or loathe it but it's absolutely everywhere.

Antarctica is the main brand like, the one listed there is the Coca-cola made one - good old sponsorship deals, though they all taste roughly the same.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. :thup:

Thanks, I'll give it a try. :thup:

Guarana Antartica is the shit. Best soft drink around, even here in Sweden where I live people buy loads of them since it was imported in the small shop. Comes from the guarana berry which is usually used in energy drinks so it has kind of an energy drink taste.

Guarana Kuat is the same drink but a completely different much sweeter taste and not as good. Antartica is the way to go.

As for the prices, for tourist they are fine but for Brazilian they are extremely expensive although bit rich to complain about a R$13 cheeseburger when you've paid R$300 for a match ticket.

The cheapest tickets on stub hub for a pre-world cup friendly between Nigeria & Greece in Philadelphia, are $66.90.

It was my intention to go to this game by buying stubhub tickets at the last moment for ~$4, but I'm not paying $70+ after fees, not even for Shola.