Everton 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 30/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 57

Nobody

The manager is clearly wank but it'd be nice if the players had any pride whatsoever. They look like they're helpless and despite Pardew they're not.

There's a fundamental problem with the squad. It's obviously an unhappy camp. There's no fucking spirit at all.

Alan Pardew's Newcastle everyone, this is it. No injuries, no Europa League, this is his team, as he wants it.

This the cunt needs sacking.

Gentleman believe it or not we have good players we just have a manager who is clueless and has no idea how to train or manage them effectively.

I think the problem goes deeper tbh. General feeling of apathy regarding the club, wage restrictions and shit like that. Some players probably lack motivation. Pardew is a symptom but not the disease in itself, which is Ashley.

The 2 teams genuinely look 2 divisions apart. We're lack any kind of coherence. It's like we're playing with 2 men less. No one knows what they're doing. Hope we can keep it like this until half time and see if Pardew can sort this out.

Would take a bumming to get Pardew the sack and give a new manager a fighting chance to build a defensive unit, sort out our set pieces, get some moveme-... well pretty much do everything a football coach does that a PR man can't.

He's absolutely gone today. Nailed on.

Stop it man.

I genuinely think this is the end, Dave.

There's no chance, all you're doing is getting people's hopes up. :lol:

:lol: I'm not trying to do that, but I feel it happening.