Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 19th October @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ian W has a pop at people for having a go at Pardew's quotes and analysing what he says, but that one article just gives too much fucking ammo to ignore.

"You just have to be strong, and be bold in your own opinions of what you're doing. Since I've been here, I like to think I've set teams up to play an attractive style of football and win games on the front foot.

"At the back end of last year, I thought we got ourselves into a position where it was difficult to set teams up like that because I didn't think we were carrying enough threat.

This bit is killer. Just lie layered upon lie.

1. He hasn't set up teams to play attractive football.

2. We're rarely won on the "front foot".

3. We weren't carrying enough threat because you don't know how to set up a team.

[/drunkrage]

Then he takes credit for Hughton's team beating Liverpool ffs :lol: Complete pisstaker.

The best thing about that is, at the time he didn't want to take credit for it. He just can't help the bullshite can he?

Guest icemanblue

I'm sorry, Joey. Branko's absolutely right. I've overstepped the mark here. I've been very short with you, when all you wanted was to know the last time we had an early kick off. The red mist has descended, and I've unleashed a tirade of abuse, that was completely serious, and wholly unwarranted. I realise that this could have upset you, but I sincerely hope it does not deter you in your quest for answers.

Never stop asking questions, Joey. Promise me that, ok?

I'm sorry, Joey. Branko's absolutely right. I've overstepped the mark here. I've been very short with you, when all you wanted was to know the last time we had an early kick off. The red mist has descended, and I've unleashed a tirade of abuse, that was completely serious, and wholly unwarranted. I realise that this could have upset you, but I sincerely hope it does not deter you in your quest for answers.

:spit:

FFS man!

Are you taking Liverpool supporters into our seats this year?

:lol: You always comment on other people's comments being banal or pointless, with banal and pointless posts. Do something else if all you can do is respond with something no one cares about. Surely you have more productive stuff to do at this time?

Guest icemanblue

Are you taking Liverpool supporters into our seats this year?

My [redacted] and her little sister, you mean? :lol: Nah, not this year. 'Our' seats, man. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

:lol: You always comment on other people's comments being banal or pointless, with banal and pointless posts. Do something else if all you can do is respond with something no one cares about. Surely you have more productive stuff to do at this time?

:lol: The fuck? You having a bad day?

:lol: The f***? You having a bad day?

No idea, I'm probably just sick of reading your posts, tbh. Doesn't affect you. Just thought you should know.