Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 19th October @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Other than Tiote for Anita, I think that's as good as we could have hoped for. Good enough to cause them problems still. I see goals today. 2-2 or something.

Exactly I just hope we go out from the first whistle trying to win the game and don't sit back trying to protect a draw.

Both Gouff and Ben Arfa have shown more a goal threat this season, no problem with that change.

Certainly worked a treat at Everton before the complete disaster of bringing Cisse back at Cardiff. :thup:

Both Gouff and Ben Arfa have shown more a goal threat this season, no problem with that change.

Certainly worked a treat at Everton before the complete disaster of bringing Cisse back at Cardiff. :thup:

Goal threat I'm on about not w*** defending.

Gouff is much better central, and Remy wide IMO.

Agree, Remy can beat the fullback and score from wide, Gouffran mainly just makes a nuisance of himself wide, fan of him but i want him in middle as he probably is our best player at holding the ball up strangely enough

Liverpool will be absolutely over the moon that Cisse's not playing. I know he's become most people's primary NUFC hate figure (certainly not mine) but he's still our best central striker by some considerable distance.

Liverpool will be absolutely over the moon that Cisse's not playing. I know he's become most people's primary NUFC hate figure (certainly not mine) but he's still our best central striker by some considerable distance.

I disagree.

He offered very little for far too long now.

Gouff isn't the natural finisher which Cisse is but his attributes suit are style better