Newcastle United 2 - 2 Liverpool - 19/10/13 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Beren

Well I for one am honored that Gerrard scored his 100th against us.

The greatest Liverpool player of all time according to Michael Owen just then.

I think it's fair to say that he is.

He has saved them so many times over the years, unbelievable. I don't know much about the likes of Dalglish though.

Me old man reckons Souness was a better player and he hates him like the rest of us.

Is it?

:lol: Of course it isn't, even I know that and I was born in 1984.

Jesus! He was offside if not for Tiote!

Had no idea. Wow ... that is incredibly bad fro Tiote.

Undone all his great play in the first half.

Tiote was on the floor complaining of an injury I think right before, should've stayed down.

Moussa's been class as well.

Really hasn't.

Aye, was probably our worst player (which isn't saying he was poor btw) before MYM's sending off.

Worse than Tiote? :kasper:

Tiote for me except one bad pass has been one of our best player. Been all over, beyond me you could think of him being the worst...

Get your tin hat on lad, you can't be saying Tiote is having a good game

Watch the game again man, the fact that you've missed Tiote breaking up play and probably having almost 100% passing completion is weird. Been one of his better halfs for us this season, if not the best.

Is it?

think he said one of but could be mistaken but no denying a great player and ironically my captain today on FFL

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tiote was definitely having a good game btw, best I've seen him ages until that bad pass and onside thing.

Definitely :thup:

Tiote was on the floor complaining of an injury I think right before, should've stayed down.

Really hasn't.

Aye, was probably our worst player (which isn't saying he was poor btw) before MYM's sending off.

Tiote for me except one bad pass has been one of our best player. Been all over, beyond me you could think of him being the worst...

Watch the game again man, the fact that you've missed Tiote breaking up play and probably having almost 100% passing completion is weird. Been one of his better halfs for us this season, if not the best.

I agree with you btw, but goes against the grain of the forum doesn't it to say he has played well

It's a red card and a penalty all day long. It's the rules of the game.

s**** rule. Yellow would be enough for fouls like that, save reds for handballs on the line and other clear goalsaving fouls.

The argument against that is now you're asking the ref to make another judgment.

Give red if the last player tackles a striker on empty goal. Basically if there's a goalie to beat, give yellow. If MYM does that pull outside the box, give freekick and red. Not this double punishment bullshit.

Really hasn't.

I agree with you btw, but goes against the grain of the forum doesn't it to say he has played well

Oh right. :lol: Sorry about that.

Guest bimpy474

Tiote was playing well, one daft cross field pass aside. Not sure what to say about his part in the sending off. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but he probably should have stayed in and defended instead of coming out.