mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Still remember that cunt Brown scoring his first Premier League goal against us at Old Trafford on the day Rooney scored that goal. Has the bastard (Brown) scored one since?

Yes.

He's never been "quality" IMO, was always just a good defender in a very good side with an amazing manager. He's now quite old, and hasn't played much football for two years. Not many players can play PL football when they're in their thirties and missed so much.

Ben Arfa, Remy, Cabaye and even Shola would run rings around him. Hope he starts.

Why are we charging money for the coaches to donate to charity? Make the coach free and pass round a collection.

Apparently people booked them and never turned up a few years ago, costing the club money.

Oh, so they don't pay the cost if people don't turn up? They keep the money instead of donating it?

Why are we charging money for the coaches to donate to charity? Make the coach free and pass round a collection.

Apparently people booked them and never turned up a few years ago, costing the club money.

Oh, so they don't pay the cost if people don't turn up? They keep the money instead of donating it?

I'd assume it's a way to make sure that we get the right amount of coaches, no point in having 15 half empty ones. By forcing people to pay if they want to get on them, the chances that someone would just book a seat and not turn up decreases.

Guest neesy111

It's just a way of getting people to turn up as they've paid 4 quid for a bus.  The club pays for the coaches but donates the money they collect to charity.  The issue with getting the buses is that they leave so bloody early, I'm getting the metro like last year.

21 months! Bleedin' eck. What a signing that was. Remember how gleeful RTG was about it, too. :iamatwat:

Anyway, I hope if we take the lead we don't become edgy and we continue to press forward/dictating play/scoring goals. Biggest concern is that we get a goal and surrender momentum because it's a pressure game.

I would be absolutely astounded if Brown lasted more than about 70 mins. Who else do they have at CB to come on? I haven't heard of that Roberge bloke, is he any good?

Mackems seem to be talking about playing out of position to make up for the loss of Rose. Colback and Johnson both suggested as LB in place of the universally hated Bardsley.... If that's true and they have a CB pairing with a combined age of 70 (one with zero match fitness) and an out of position FB, Remy, Gouffran and Ben Arfa (even Cisse if he's on the pitch) should have a bloody field day.