mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Its not THAT desperate.... Willo and Dummett did alright against the best strikeforce in the league why can't they do enough to get us the win against the worst team in the league?

decider for me could be that against fletcher and altidore, good is about 3ins taller than dummett.

Willo-Dummett dreamteam. BRITISH.

A few on here will be moiping all over, no more foreign fannies!

Get them named then.

Obviously exaggerating, just find it funny that there were a few people blaming all of our woes on having too many foreigners in our team  :dontknow:

Get them named then.

Obviously exaggerating, just find it funny that there were a few people blaming all of our woes on having too many foreigners in our team  :dontknow:

was it foreigners or frenchies in particular ?

Get them named then.

I'll refrain from making throwaway comments in the future  :lol:

FWIW I agree with Mole that it wouldn't be too desperate, providing they get protection from the midfield and the fullbacks don't decide to have one of their days off from defending.

Get them named then.

Isn't it more of a media hype about us having loads of French players.

I notice it's ok for other clubs to have a squad of players from Eastern Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa. Yet we are not allowed any players from the closest foreign country, so close that on a good day you can see it from the English shore, and we even have tunnel connecting the two countries.

Get them named then.

I'll refrain from making throwaway comments in the future  :lol:

FWIW I agree with Mole that it wouldn't be too desperate, providing they get protection from the midfield and the fullbacks don't decide to have one of their days off from defending.

I agree to a point, defend like we did on saturday and we'll be fine however I think they'll look to try and bully whoever we play, dummett or good. just think good, from the little I saw for bradford seemed more up for that sort of thing. if we needed a left back I'd have no worries sending dummett in.

If we have to play a kid in the middle of our defence then so be it, it's not as if the mackems are going to batter us with balls lobbed into the middle for 90 minutes.  If the kid is mentally tough enough then he'll do OK, if he's not then he's no good for us anyway.

Every player should relish playing in this match, regardless of age.

I might be worried if we were making loads of changes and playing a few players who weren't experienced but we're not.

Dummett and Willo should be fine with what they can throw at us. They just don't score this season. Thankfully.

Dummett and Willo ffs. Beyond a joke that might be our CB pairing for an important PL fixture. Well done to Carr, Ashley and Kinnear. Cunts.

Dummett and Willo should be fine with what they can throw at us. They just don't score this season. Thankfully.

Dummett and Willo ffs. Beyond a joke that might be our CB pairing for an important PL fixture. Well done to Carr, Ashley and Kinnear. Cunts.

Hard to plan for three CBs to be missing at once TBF.

Aye, I could never have forseen problems with having only 4 CBs when one's ageing and wants to piss off home, one's brand new to the league, one's almost as injury prone as Ledley King and the other's totally crap.

Shut up and sit down, Ian.

How could we possibly know that two injury-prone defenders could suffer injuries, and that another defender that is new to the league could be struggling to adapt to the league? Be realistic.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gutless-sunderland-stars-insist-care-2484116

[David] Vaughan added: "We've come in for criticism from different aspects of the media and fans, so this is an opportunity for us to answer back. It does dent your pride a bit.

"Losing the games we have and our start to the season means people are going to take digs at us. We're hurting from it but we've got to stay positive and we need to get up the table as quickly as possible.

"People are calling it a 'must-win' against Newcastle, I think it is important that we don't lose."

Bit harsh on Carr, he pushed for the signing of Douglas (and others we don't know about?)

Aye, I could never have forseen problems with having only 4 CBs when one's ageing and wants to piss off home, one's brand new to the league, one's almost as injury prone as Ledley King and the other's totally crap.

Shut up and sit down, Ian.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif